DHS QS - Would you rather....

Backlot Express is our go to CS at Hollywood. Avoid the burgers and get the Darkside Chicken and Waffles. We like it so much the girls often let me schedule a meal there just for the waffles and chicken.
There are a lot of 2's in your countdown!

We usually go to Backlot now that the chicken is off the menu at Fairfax Fare. I like the caprese sandwich.

Of your three choices, I would eat at Backlot Express because it is inside and has a/c. I'm not sure when you're going, so you might have nice weather, but I don't want to eat outside if it's 90 degrees and/or raining.

We ate at Fairfax, for the first time, a few weeks ago and were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Mexicanish food. I had the 7-layer bowl and really enjoyed it. Having never eaten there before, I went with the chicken/pulled pork combo. The pork was excellent and I would forego the chicken next time. This was the first time since Starring Rolls closed that we have chanced QS at HS.

We just got back from our trip over fall break. We always have a problem finding things to eat at Hollywood Studios. So, I made a lunch reservation at Prime Time Café. I had heard wonderful reviews on the restaurant and we wanted to try it out. We decided to split a plate, and my son ordered from the kids menu. While the food was good, we were disappointed by the amount considering we saw other plates going out that were huge. Our waiter did not have the personality that we were expecting (we were hoping our son would get picked on a bit)....

We went to Woody's Lunchbox for an early dinner around 6:00. I was able to get a table and used mobile ordering (I love this feature!) I had the grilled cheese sandwhich, my husband had the Tochos and my son had the kids grilled cheese with tator tots. We thought the food was good, and had no problem getting a table. We weren't back there at lunch time, so I'm not sure the difference in timing. But we were thankful the sun was going down to cool things off a bit. I think in the future we will continue to go to Woody's lunchbox as it has something we all enjoyed eating.

We ate at ABC Commissary and it was fine. I had the ribs, the other 2 in our group had the chicken and fish platter.

I’ve always gone to the ABC Commissary. While their menu is t flashy, the quality has always been consistent. But I think for this trip we are going to give fairfax Fare a shot. I do think of all the parks, Hollywood Studios has the weakest counter service options. We aren’t that big on the regular burger and fries, but the caprese at backlot sounds interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts