DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Not sure if this has been posted, but blog mickey has information on the breakfast. And pictures:

http://blogmickey.com/2018/09/toy-story-land-early-morning-magic-breakfast-menu/

Looks pretty tasty to me. I'm excited for the chicken and donuts. Mmm.
Disney parks blog posted last week
See these posts from the thread
I'm a little disappointed in the menu options. I was hoping for a more generic breakfast option for my kids.

Mexican Corn Chilaquiles and Eggs Bowl
Shrimp and Southern Grits Bowl
Fried Chicken and Cinnamon Sugar French Donut Bowl
Smashed Avocado Toast Egg Plate
Breakfast Charcuterie Platter

I'm excited to hear reports from tomorrow's EMM!! If you are going make sure to take pictures of the breakfast and share all the information! :D

Gosh, almost forgot tomorrow is the first one, thanks for the reminder. I saw a few blogger types tweet about signing up back when tickets went on sale. I suspect tomorrow and next Monday may be well covered. :-)

Gosh, almost forgot tomorrow is the first one, thanks for the reminder. I saw a few blogger types tweet about signing up back when tickets went on sale. I suspect tomorrow and next Monday may be well covered. :-)

:jumping1:

I'm so excited to read about it and I know by time I go (the second to last day it is open) there will be TONS of information about it. I just want it all now. :rotfl:

Do you happen to know any bloggers in particular who are (likely to be) covering it?

Bummed we won't be attending tomorrow. We were booked but had to delay our trip by a couple of days because of Hurricane Florence. So we're not flying in until tomorrow. Oh well - we'll catch it next time! We still get to do Moonlight Magic at HS on Wednesday, so hopefully we can get our fill of SDD then!

Bummed we won't be attending tomorrow. We were booked but had to delay our trip by a couple of days because of Hurricane Florence. So we're not flying in until tomorrow. Oh well - we'll catch it next time! We still get to do Moonlight Magic at HS Wednesday, so hopefully we can get our fill of SDD then!
What is Moonlight Magic at HS? I have never heard of that.

I waited too long to book our reservation and now both of our dates from our week (12/10 and 12/12)aren't available. I'm super bummed because that was going to be my surprise for my family. Does anyone know when other dates starting adding the 7 AM? I'm a little hopeful they will open one for at least one of our dates. Any info would be awesome!

I waited too long to book our reservation and now both of our dates from our week (12/10 and 12/12)aren't available. I'm super bummed because that was going to be my surprise for my family. Does anyone know when other dates starting adding the 7 AM? I'm a little hopeful they will open one for at least one of our dates. Any info would be awesome!
It's been really random.

That's what the MK ones does, and what the old HS one did.
Breakfast was open the entire time, rides open the entire time. People could go eat anytime they wanted during the time, riding before, after, whatever
I can't see why this one is different.
I never read the fine print before, or since (I'm not a fine print reader, shocking huh?) so for all I know, the MK one and the old HS one said that too. Or something like it.
Oh I see why this one is different. Toy Story Land is a good walk from the food. That wasn’t the case when it was here before. But I think they are realizing that EVERYONE will now be coming at the same time and with having to seemingly place an order for your main entree, that may present a problem. It’s not like MK where you can easily walk in and walk out in between rides.

Really looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Have booked the MK early morning and trying to decide whether to do this one too.

Anyone know the names of any Instagram bloggers that are there?! Or Twitter,etc. I’d love to follow today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!