DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Just wrapped up EMM and it was awesome! They let the media in at 7:00, and the rest of us at 7:20. We had more than enough time to do everything. Rode Slinky 10 times, Alien once, TSM once, did a ton of pictures and met Buzz. The last two rides on Slinky we had the train to ourselves! Now at breakfast, and really enjoying the food. Would definitely do this again!

Just wrapped up EMM and it was awesome! They let the media in at 7:00, and the rest of us at 7:20. We had more than enough time to do everything. Rode Slinky 10 times, Alien once, TSM once, did a ton of pictures and met Buzz. The last two rides on Slinky we had the train to ourselves! Now at breakfast, and really enjoying the food. Would definitely do this again!

Wow that sounds awesome!!

So glad to hear such a positive report! Thanks for posting! What time did you sit down for breakfast? (Sorry if this was posted and I missed it!)

Looking forward to hearing more and seeing how the 7:00 a.m. start times fit in...

so everyone goes at once to eat breakfast together? And what time, one specific breakfast time or you're going in and out like you can at emm at mk?

I'm so anxious to hear more reviews! Sounds like crowds were small, and I love that you're not limited to one choice at breakfast!

I'm most curious about timing for when rope drop crowd was let in to Toy Story Land and also where EMM folks were allowed to go at rope drop. I'd love to get a ride in on RNRC before breakfast, but not sure how timing will work.

So glad to hear such a positive report! Thanks for posting! What time did you sit down for breakfast? (Sorry if this was posted and I missed it!)

Looking forward to hearing more and seeing how the 7:00 a.m. start times fit in...

We left Toy Story land around 8:50 when they let the non-EMM people in, so probably made it to breakfast right around 9. It was pretty empty when we got to breakfast, no wait to order food and plenty of tables. The food was great, I got the egg bowl and my mom got some of the buffet offerings. Plus coffee. Lots and lots of coffee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter