DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

We have done EMM 3 times at TSL. What are the odds they will offer this in October. Would the answer be zero with the opening of galaxy edge????

We went from WL in February and had no problem getting onto a bus super early. I'm sorry I can't remember what time it was, but I remember it being very easy and they were running to HS early enough that we didn't feel any stress at all! We were nervous before we did it but my mom was in an ECV so using Lyft wasn't a reasonable option but we're glad we went to Disney Transportation! We caught the first bus, and there was another family waiting with us. There was a second bus, according to the bus arrival board, on the way as well.

Thank you! We will try to use bus to save $ :)

Is there any speculation in this 168 page thread as to what is going to happen to EMM/EMH after November 2? We've got a trip planned for Nov 14-18 and it looks like, according to touring plans, there's an EMH scheduled for the Sunday (not sure if that is official or not). But if it is correct, does that mean they may start offering EMM again? I've got to make my ADRs on Saturday and everything is riding on this one vital piece of information :teeth:

Is there any speculation in this 168 page thread as to what is going to happen to EMM/EMH after November 2? We've got a trip planned for Nov 14-18 and it looks like, according to touring plans, there's an EMH scheduled for the Sunday (not sure if that is official or not). But if it is correct, does that mean they may start offering EMM again? I've got to make my ADRs on Saturday and everything is riding on this one vital piece of information :teeth:

I wouldn’t count on it. That’s the hours from last year that they use as a guide.

Ok, real talk... who of us would pay for 4:30am-5:45am EMM?

giphy.gif

Ok, real talk... who of us would pay for 4:30am-5:45am EMM?

giphy.gif
I would! Particularly if I was staying within walking distance. However, I’m not so sure about my DH, and until my kids are older this would probably either be impossible or mess up a day or 2 of their schedules and make them bears to be around haha! Good thing I won’t have to decide, because I would most likely take the chance :D

ETA and I am far from a morning person! I would probably have better luck staying up than trying to go to bed and get up at 2 or 2:30! But I would do it if need be haha. The scarifices we make :rolleyes1. Those shirts that say “I’m only a morning person at Disney” - those could have been written with me in mind!!

I just added 2 nights to my July trip specifically so I could book this event! We did it in Feb and really enjoyed it. I really wanted to fit it in since it may never be offered again. Also, in Feb my daughter was about half an inch too short to ride SDD. I'm praying she makes it this time, it's all she talks about!

Also, I'd totally pay to do EMM at 4am but they'd have to add another E. Extra Early Morning Magic :rotfl:

I just added 2 nights to my July trip specifically so I could book this event! We did it in Feb and really enjoyed it. I really wanted to fit it in since it may never be offered again. Also, in Feb my daughter was about half an inch too short to ride SDD. I'm praying she makes it this time, it's all she talks about!

Also, I'd totally pay to do EMM at 4am but they'd have to add another E. Extra Early Morning Magic :rotfl:

I hope she makes it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!