Diamond Horseshoe?

DopeyDame

DIS Veteran
I searched the board and the only reviews I can find of Diamond Horseshoe are pretty old. Has anyone been there recently? I'm intrigued. trying to decide between that or LTT for lunch.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick Liberty Tree Tavern (but then I'm a sucker for Thanksgiving dinner). If what you're looking for is meat (and lots of it!) Diamond Horseshoe is great. It wasn't anything crazy spectacular (just ate there a little over a week ago) but then I'm not really blown away by any of the food at MK. The dessert (a s'more brownie served in a cast iron skillet) was delicious and I'd probably rank it better than LTT. The decor/theme is better at LTT- I guess Diamond Horseshoe is supposed to be like a saloon? But it's really just a smallish dining room with a stage that doesn't get used.

284619-d36ee0504a8ef0b5ed2a54b065f4b645.jpg
ycjwdBw
KprmB

We had LTT last night, but it was for dinner, and we were telling our server that we almost chose Diamond Horseshoe for dinner instead solely for the s'more brownie, and she was nice enough to bring one to our table along with the ooey gooey cake! They were both delicious- though the cake outranked the brownie

I haven't been to Diamond Horseshoe in it's current incarnation, but have been to Liberty Tree Tavern a few times so I can't offer any first hand advice. LTT is quite nice but I always tend to choose a new experience over an old one, so I'd try Diamond Horseshoe if I was doing the choosing. Good luck!

Would like to see reviews too. We are looking into diamond horseshoe. We love bbq type food.

The Dis team recently did a dining review of the Golden Horseshoe on the Disney Dining Show.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter