Diane & Andrew's Trip Report!!

Yay for adopting babies!! DH and I are already saving so we can adopt a baby! We want to have 2 of our own and then adopt a 3rd. Theres no telling how much adoptions will have gone up at that point! It is SO expensive-- sometimes I dont see how people do it out on a whim. Ive known since pretty early on I have wanted to adopt-- and DH's lack of a father figure has lead him into wanting to as well. Yay for babies!

Isn't it great how we can share all kinds of news on these boards??!!! As far as I can tell, the people who are able to adopt on a whim, have a much larger savings account than I do.... most people are prepared for something like that though. It's expensive, but it's worth it. :goodvibes

I can't believe I haven't commented on this TR! Ah, where are my manners?
I have just watched your Wedding Video and it is truly beautiful. I have also booked STVS so it is great to see his work. You positively glowed, I loved how you and Andrew said your own vows too, I think we may have to do our own vows also, it seemed so personal and my fiance and I have been together a long time too, loads of ups and downs and the beginning of last year was our worst, never thinking we would make it to here, today, together. I think that came across in your vows, but also how much you both obviously mean to eachother. I'm glad you had such a magical day and I feel honored to have seen your video.

I just watched your video. I'm speechless! How amazing.

Favorite parts

1. You singing- beautiful voice!!
2. the married couples dance. awwww
3. Your brother in law, haha what fun
4. The scuba divers, so funny
5. Just the whole thing!

Now I want Stan

I just watched the footage from your wedding and reception. Wow you were a beautiful bride and your wedding was beautiful as well. You both look so happy and in love!!! I think your footage has helped me deicide to hire stan for our wedding as well. Thank you for sharing it with us on the disboard!!!

Nope...adoption sure isn't inexpensive! DH and I have been in savings mode for more than a year and finally reached the point to where we could start the ball rolling! Adoption is a beautiful thing...we had planned on having biological children first and adopt later, but biology isn't exactly cooperating, so we reversed the process...lol

I need to watch the reception video link...I somehow missed it along the way! I'll watch tonight!!

Nope...adoption sure isn't inexpensive! DH and I have been in savings mode for more than a year and finally reached the point to where we could start the ball rolling! Adoption is a beautiful thing...we had planned on having biological children first and adopt later, but biology isn't exactly cooperating, so we reversed the process...lol

I need to watch the reception video link...I somehow missed it along the way! I'll watch tonight!!

I hope this isnt as crude of a question as I suspect it is... but how much are adoptions running right now... 30?

DH and I will certainly be putting back money for our adoption one day. I will hate to see those prices at that time though-- sheesh!!

I hope this isnt as crude of a question as I suspect it is... but how much are adoptions running right now... 30?

DH and I will certainly be putting back money for our adoption one day. I will hate to see those prices at that time though-- sheesh!!
Sending you a PM! :)

Diane, your photos are so beautiful! Congratulations!! I wish I could watch the videos but that'll have to wait until I am not at work! You both looked so incredibly happy - like could you barely keep your feet on the ground. And your daughter is sooo adorable - I kinda ham out for the attention in photos so I can totally relate to her!! :rotfl:

On the OT subject... congrats Scarlett!! The docs have cautioned me for a while now that it may be difficult for me to have children of my own so I'm game on for adopting from China. Do you have a adoption blog?

LOL...Diane...I truly didn't mean to hijack your thread!! :)

For anyone interested, our blog can be found here on Dorissa's Blog . I'm not a very good blogger, but I'm trying! :)

I loved your video! It looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! :)

I have a question -- DF and I are looking at videographers right now and we were wondering how many cameras Stan used at your reception and the dessert party. (We're booked at the LS and UK Lower!)

Thanks!

I am so bummed, I tried to watch the video but found out the speakers are busted on my monitor!!!!!! Luckily I get to see the beautiful pictures. You are a very stunning bride and your daughter is adorable.

I've somehow missed checking on your TR and you've added more!!! :cool1:

You're whole day looks wonderful and perfect! I can't wait to watch the video, but can't do it from work! :rotfl2:

Love the centerpiece pictures!
Love the dancing- y'all look amazing. I wish I had rhythm!
Love the kick line to New York!
Love the cake!
Love the cake cutting!
Love when the ladies responded to the question, "what are you going to do tomorrow?" by saying "recouperate"!
Love y'all in front of the fireworks!
Love the montage at the end!
Your daughter is adorable!
Love everything- so much fun!
Thank you so much for sharing! It was amazing!

Can you PM me with the adoption information? I'm unable to send you a PM based on how many posts I have? I'm kinda new here.

Thanks!

Diane,
I haven't been here in soooo long and I just want to say hi. :wave2: I was so glad to see your TR! OMG you looked so great! You must've been successful losing some weight since summer? I hope that doesn't sound bad -- I just remember reading all the diet journals! And now you're pregnant. Congratulations on the wedding and the baby!!! Your dress was beautiful and you were stunning!!!!! The tuxes were a riot! Selena is adorable -- if that's ok to be at 11!!! I love the pics of her. I haven't checked out all of your pics yet and I am still downloading your videos. ETA: Your song was beautiful!!! And I forgot to say congrats on grad school!!! Awesome!!!

Ok Diane.. I am at your first dance and I am all teary and I have the chills... It is beautiful..... Congratulations again on your beautiful marriage... best wishes

you two are so amazingly in love and you look like you had such a good time...and that is really what it all comes down to..finding the person you can laugh with (or at ;) ) for the rest of your life. congratulations and good luck in the years to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter