• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did any JAG fans happen...

Rajah

DIS Veteran
...to record last night's episode? I missed it because I was so upset over the diagnosis on Blaze, and no one I knew recorded it, and as far as I know, it's not replayed at all until next season. :(

I'll bump you again. I'm normally a big JAG fan but haven't had much time to watch this season. You might want to try a search with JAG for a keyword. I saw someone else here in the last day or two talking about JAG. Maybe they can help.

I half-watched and didn't tape it. I'm sure it'll be re-run at least once this summer. (It was the season finale). Did you see the recent shows with Mark Harmon? That is going to be a spin-off series next year.

The only one I've seen recently was part 1 from last week. I do have the two parter before that recorded, but have no idea who Mark Harmon is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter