Did anybody see a % off promo on DL rooms?

linzjane88

Closet Disneyphile
I was doing my daily routine, checking for Disney deals, and the first time I logged onto the DL website on the 'Places to Stay' tab the first link on the right was something along the lines of "save 20%...". It was definitely new. I didn't memorize it because I had no idea the link would lead nowhere and now it's gone.

It would be awesome to get some promos up and going. I mean at the end of the day I still don't think I will give up my free on point Hilton room down the street for 20% Grand Cali but a (cheapskate) girl can dream.

Side question: if we have rooms booked during the closure is there any deal applied if you move your dates?

I got it to pop up again! It says "Save 25% off select Disney Rooms" or something along those lines. It goes away if you click on it.

lol nothing like a little teaser 1st thing in the morning. Might be a promo that will be upcoming but I honestly don't think DLR will have a problem selling rooms.

I think the discount may be factored in this morning. At least it appears that way to me, for August dates I was looking at yesterday. GCH, yesterday, was $780'ish for my dates and PP $470'ish. I just went in to check rates again and, today, $650'ish and $380'ish. I think that's around 25% off? I'm afraid I'm still on the fence on trigger-pulling though, despite the great discount. Being Canadian, it's a very tricky call, whether or not a) to travel or, b) whether we'll even be allowed to travel to US. Sigh...so, in the meantime, I obsessively check this board, the DL site, WestJet's site, and wait and wonder if it'll happen, this multiple-times rescheduled trip, or not.

Being Canadian, it's a very tricky call, whether or not a) to travel or, b) whether we'll even be allowed to travel to US.

Your B point is probably the biggest sticking point. The non essential travel restriction has been extended to June 21/20 and could very well be extended again. Also the 14 day self quarantine rule is still in place. If it is suddenly different and the travel restrictions are lifted and you are comfortable with traveling I would say go for it. Make sure any rezzies you make are refundable though (obviously). We are Canadian also, and we were toying with the idea of a November trip but we have pretty well decided to wait until the spring of 2021.

I went clicking around hoping the price might have dropped for my November trip, nope week of Thanksgiving the same price, any other week.... cheaper.

My price is the same too. Well, I am not booked because i'm cheap. But the cost for the dates I want anyhow. I would potentially bite for 25% but not hopeful for that. It's so hard to justify the cost of DL rooms!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter