Did anyone get a GC from etour?

jdads2

Squirrelly as all heck
I was wondering if anyone was able to get GC today using etour?

I wasn't home, so I didn't have to put up with the added stress.

Yes! I had trouble signing on, so when I finally got on they were out of Outback (which is what I wanted!). I was able to get one for Olive Garden.

I was able to get in. I checked my address before 2:00. At 2:00, I was able to get in and get my Home Depot certificate. But, it did take me a couple of weeks! Hang in there!

I kind of accicently got two Outback certificates. I hit send twice when the screen froze and it took my order twice since I had enough points. That was fine with me, but beware if you don't want to get muliple certificates from the same place. ( and have enough points) Be careful. Lisa

My brother was able to get an outback gc.

Yes, I suggest that you be signed on and click on the "redeem points" screen right at 2:00. One week I was trying to sign on right at 2:00 and the screen just froze until it was too late. (All of the good stuff was gone) Good luck next week! Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter