Did Disney ruin Stars Wars or The Marvel Universe?

I've heard some people complain about the reverse, but anyway I don't think there is any evidence of any ruining of anything. Star Wars, especially, was revived by Disney. Marvel is no worse for wear. And Disney benefits from these two new injections of creative work, just like Disney benefited from gaining Pixar.

Disney pretty much resurrected Star Wars so can't really say they ruined it. Even if some of the films you don't like it's not like they took away from something else. I also like how they have expanded it and have everything tied together with the books/comics/etc. Makes it nice to know than any bit of it you take in actually has some bearing on the universe and isn't some sort of "official fan fiction" like the prior EU.
As for Marvel, it's pretty clear that they have been successful with it. A vast majority fo them have been great and only a few mistteps (of which none are completely horrible) among the line up.

I'd go with the reverse since both are about 90% of what we hear about Disney today. I like the old Disney better.

Life long Star Wars fan, it's too soon to say that they ruined Star Wars. But after The Last Jedi and Solo, they may have turned towards the Dark Side.
Marvel however has been great. Endgame is on track to breaking just about every movie record. And it was one of many great films. I'm not sure where they go from here, creatively, but I am still looking forward to it. After the next Star Wars movie comes out, I don't know if I can say the same thing.

I think both are just fine. The Marvel movies were already on an upward trajectory under Kevin Feige and Disney did not mess with that. They brought back Star Wars and I've enjoyed all of their movies so far. It shows that you can never please the fans as many felt that The Force Awakens was too much of the same and others felt The Last Jedi was too different. I think I get what they are doing with it, and have enjoyed it, though I think both Rogue One and Solo are the better films (and in fact some of the best Star Wars ever produced). The animated series too have also been great and I am looking forward to The Mandalorian. It's all good in my book!

They saved Marvel, IMO.
I have absolutely no feelings towards the old movies, but ever since Disney took over, it's clear that Marvel is doing better.
I don't know about Star Wars. It wouldn't be back without them, but I don't like everything that they've done to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!