did i see this??

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
am i crazy or did i see a punch that put slices in cards for a gift card? i feel like i saw it on a web site, but either can't remember if i did or was dreaming it up!!!! i have been giving more and more gift cards instead of gifts and would like to put them on the card instead of in the card.

I just bought a corner punch at Joann's that puts the little "wedge" thing in to slip photos (or cards) into. I thought it was a fiskars product???

thanks very much! i am searching for it right now!
:teeth:

here's the link to it at Joann's...it's not Fiskars, sorry! It's Corner Adorner Slot Punch, if you need to google it!

http://www.joann.com/shop/shop_zoom.jhtml;$sessionid$HXGATYIAAGFG0P4SY5LRHOR50LD3UEPO?CATID=82042&PRODID=124343&SKUID=125810&_requestid=503756

they have a huge selection of these ( all different shapes! ) at hobby lobby! be sure to use a 40% off coupon! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter