Did I tell you we have booked for December 2003?

Theresa Hudson

Annoyingly Organised
Haven't been on DIS much lately and SHOCK! GASP! HORROR! I don't think I told you we have booked for December 2003.

I know it is a long way off but we have the flight booked................PREMIUM ECONOMY ......<b>both ways</b>. Got flying club discount, so quite a good price; but still extravagant. Going to try and keep that a secret. Booked the Villa also.

Going 14th December to 28th December.

Thanks guys

Great stuff Theresa!

Hey, do you realise that you arrive on the day we leave? Keep my PE seat nice and warm now, won't you ;)

Congratulations Theresa I know how excited you must feel even though its a long way off cos we've booked for Oct 2003 and I'm soooooo excited;)

We've booked PE this time too and we're staying for the first time on site:D

Here's to us wishing our lives away, LOL

Annmarie

Please don't think I'm rude but how much extra was Premium Economy? Do they do discounts for frequent virgins?

Annmarie,

Yes, I think we do wish our lives away. Still, it is surprising how soon it will come around!

Debs,

They have put the premium economy supplement in the brochure now. Not sure if it depends on the time of year. I think ours was £300 extra each (so quite a bit) and I got 10% flying club discount off the whole price, not sure if this applies to Frequent Virgins.

Theresa

Theresa

I know it'll come around before we know it and its exciting thinking about all the planning!

Debs

Our PE flights are £390 outbound and £350 return. This is the price for 2 adults. For children, don't know if this applies but it is £235 outbound and £235 return. This is for October. Also, I booked mine on line and got a an online discount of £277.80.

Hopes this helps you.

Annmarie

Well done Theresa - it's great having something to look forward to! We've gone for PE this October and am so excited:p - hang the expense, you only live once:rolleyes:

Think of all the 'Xmas' shopping you can do while you're out there:D :D

Deb - yep, if you book with Virgin direct and are Frequent Virgins you get 10% off of absolutely everything you book (including park tickets, car insurance) EXCEPT their travel insurance, so basically knock 10% off your total bill . . every little helps. It's made a big difference to our trip this year:p

Hi Theresa,

Glad you're going again in December - shame we missed you at Gatwick

I'd definitely go again in December - we had a fabulous time

Byeee,

Steve (mapman)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter