Did the Apple fall far from the Tree

1. no
2. no
3. yes
4. yes
5. no

but speaking of apples....my Dad's parents owned an orchard. Loved climbing those trees as a child! :)

Are you like your parents were when they were raising you ?

1. Same type of TV programs and Movies - YES

2. Sames Religion or Non Religion - YES

3. Same type of Occupation -
Kind of , my dad was in the Navy for 4 years and so was I

4. Living in the same area - YES

5. Same Political belief - NO, but later in life we were all of same page, but not not until my 30,s

1. For the most part yes, just updated sitcoms.

2. Yes, for the most part.... just a different actual church building

3. Yes, for a long time. My mom was a teacher, I did it for 20 years. Now I am in banking instead.

4. For the most part yes...I live in the same state that I grew up in with my parents...I moved to IL (my parents' native state actually) for a looong time and came back to IN.

5. Y E S

1. Same type of TV programs and Movies - Some TV yes, can’t say my dad ever saw a movie with me.

2. Same Religion or Non Religion - No

3. Same type of Occupation - Not even close.

4. Living in the same area - Sort of, I hated living in the rain and grey skies.

5. Same Political belief - No.

On #5, don’t you sometimes wish it could go back to those days? Politics were rarely discussed and even then it was usually reserved for holidays and family gatherings. The news was someone reading the actual news not giving their opinion or anyone else’s. Just news.

It's the opposite for me. My Dad's family lived & breathed politics. It was very much a part of our life. We were constantly going to meetings & rallies. I now have much more TV access. Social media didn't exist back then. I still spend much less time involved in politics than we were back then. I'm still devoted to the same party, but I'm pretty much burned out on being bombarded with politics 24/7. I'll show up & vote, but I don't want to talk or think about it constantly.

1. Same type of TV programs and Movies - No. I don't watch TV at all - I'm not sure the TV has been even turned on this week in my house. Growing up, the TV was on the entire time we were awake, and my family watched a LOT Of TV.

2. Same Religion or Non Religion - No. I was married in the same religion I grew up in, but we left it several years ago because of some unethical decisions by the leadership.

3. Same type of Occupation - No. I'm the first in my family to get a Ph.D. and the second to get a college degree.

4. Living in the same area - No.

5. Same Political belief - Probably not, but I NEVER talk politics with my family.

1. Same type of TV programs and Movies - more or less yes. My mom and I are both into horror flicks and scary stuff. My dad liked westerns and action flicks as do I.

2. Sames Religion or Non Religion - I grew up Catholic (kind of), married a Jewish girl, and have been atheist most of my life but my parents are far from religious, so kind of I guess.

No. My mom is a lab tech, my father is a painting contractor, and I manage the office of a specialty mechanic shop.

4. Living in the same area - Yes

5. Same Political belief - My mom, no. My dad I have no idea as we haven't spoken about anything let alone politics in almost 2 years.

If I based my answers on what my parents were like at my age and don't get too specific, then my answers would be pretty much yes to all of the above.
1. sitcoms, news, and popular movies of the day
2. same religion, equally involved
3. both white collar jobs but not in same field, however like mom I worked, then SAHM, then worked again.
4. same geographical region
5. similar political beliefs

1. Same type of TV programs and Movies - No.

2. Sames Religion or Non Religion - Err...sort of. I mean, there's a wide variety to non-religion.

Nope.

4. Living in the same area - State, yes, but DH would rather divorce than live in my hometown.

5. Same Political belief - No.

1. Yes and no

2. Yes definetely
3. I wish. I made a bad choice.
4. No
5 Yes very much so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter