Did Yak and Yeti ever accept TIW?

DrFacilier

DIS Veteran
We will be in the world in a few weeks and I had thought I had only made ADRs at restaurants that accepted TIW but now I am seeing that Y&Y is excluded. I am aware it is a Landry's restaurant but thought it was accepted when I first booked my ADRs. Am I imagining this? Pretty bummed to have to change the reservation this late in the game.

Yes, you are imagining it. At least in the aspect of they have never accepted them in the time frame of which you've been able to book an ADR. We've held a TiW for 3 years and they've never taken it in all that time.

We will be in the world in a few weeks and I had thought I had only made ADRs at restaurants that accepted TIW but now I am seeing that Y&Y is excluded. I am aware it is a Landry's restaurant but thought it was accepted when I first booked my ADRs. Am I imagining this? Pretty bummed to have to change the reservation this late in the game.

Never accepted TIW in my many years as a holder, but does give an AP discount--not nearly as good as a TIW, but something.

Since we have had a TiW, they have only taken DVC and AP discounts that I know of.
Not as good as TiW, but better than nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter