Did you Date in High School

One guy the last half of my senior year. I should've held out for college.

I did not. I was too busy working and saving for a car & college. Plus I was told I’m pretty, yet not part of the popular crowd. My HS was all about status.

Nope. I was too busy being completely hung up on my best friend during my junior and senior years. I had many a mix CD of unrequited love songs I’d cry in the car to :sad2: Now, a decade later, he’s happily married to his husband and they’re both important people in my life, so at least there’s that :goodvibes

Nope. I was too busy being completely hung up on my best friend during my junior and senior years. I had many a mix CD of unrequited love songs I’d cry in the car to :sad2: Now, a decade later, he’s happily married to his husband and they’re both important people in my life, so at least there’s that :goodvibes

There is a good soap opera in this story, lol

My junior year I made the mistake of dating my best friend's brother for 3 months. Not fun when he breaks up with you for another girl when you spend the night at best friend's house and go on their vacations. My senior year, this guy was 3 years older and drove his camero to the football game to watch me and my best friend (we were the majorettes). OMG I thought it was hot stuff that he was 21, had a good job and drove a silver Camaro. During one halftime show as we were waiting to go out, a bandmember asked me what he was doing here. I told her he was to take me home and she told me she lived next door to him and he has had a 21 year old girlfriend for a few years and she was just at his house that day. So there he went...........Last and final in high school will always be the love of my life even though we ended. He was a farmer boy. His family owned a lot of land and had a nursery. I would take him lunch when he was out in the sun doing the hay bailing machine. It was just so relaxing with him. We could just take a magazine and lunch, go to the park by the lake and just sit without talking. His friends kind of messed us up (talking in his ear). We both married others, then got back together after we were both separated but I went back to my husband. 20 years later, he heard I had gotten divorced, called me just to see how I was doing. He was married again so nothing happened but it's like a Hallmark movie, timing never worked again. We are from a small town and both families have known each other for years. When his mother died a few years ago, I was at the funeral. At the reception he came up to me hugging me and I heard his brother say, they are back together again. Always bad timing but honestly, no one has compared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter