Did you ever have a personalized license plate ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
and if you dont have it anymore what did it say ?

In my early 20s, I request one that said "Jason" it come back Jason6, I had it 4-5 years

Oh my yes several,lol. I live in VA and we love our vanity plates.

A couple of mine were: 1httrbo( I had a Dodge Daytona Turbo

KSSTHS,KSSTHS2 lol.

I think around 8-9 different ones over the years.

My car has one.
My wife's car has one.
Two other cars we had and got rid of had different personalized plates that were specific to the type of car it was that stayed with those cars when we sold them.

I’m s not personalized per se, but we have several limited edition themed plates you can get. They’ve had them for the football team, the baseball team, the fire department, the humane society, and the ones I have , of course, Winnipeg Jets plates. They are in such high demand they are sold with special screws that cant be unscrewed with a special tool to cut down the chances someone will steal them. They can’t be replaced if they are stolen.

Not personalized, per se, but I have one of the dozen or so available fancier "designer plates" instead of the standard issue ones. (Not my actual plate.)

DE_Lighthouse_PC160903_S.jpg

No. I've always wanted one, but rather enjoy the semi-anonymity of having a regular issue license plate.

I had one that said TESLA13 because I drove a 2013 Tesla. I recently sold the car so have a regular plate now.

I've had the same one for nearly 30 years. It's the origin of my screen name. The stack of registration stickers on it is over 1/8" high!

and if you dont have it anymore what did it say ?

In my early 20s, I request one that said "Jason" it come back Jason6, I had it 4-5 years
Yes, I had a Chevy Nova for my first car. It had "NOVA II" for the licence plate. Had to get the "2" designation because "NOVA" was already taken. Next car was a white Citation and I had "LILSHMU" (little Shmoo) on it. The car was stolen, and I've not had a personalized plate since then.

Back in the 90's I had Kold Gin - I'm a KISS fan. I used to have BLKHWKS on my Audi. I have since traded that car in and I was unable to transfer the plates so I had to get different ones on my new car. My new ones are hula related instead of hockey related. I really wanted "MAHINA" which is what I call my car (moon in hawaiian), but it wasn't available. Neither was MAKANA (gift) or the multitude of hawaiian words that I tried for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter