Did you ever have a personalized license plate ?

Nope- wouldn’t pay extra for it. In NY they have changed license plate styles a few times and now, for an extra fee, you can ‘upgrade’ to the latest one. Nope! Why? It has all the necessary information. Why would I give the state even MORE money.

My MIL Diane once had a vanity plate that was an abbreviation of “princess di”. Someone stole it.

Nope. I probably would have done Kitty34 if I did have a personalized one. Then all DISERs would honk at me. :)

My very first one (while still in high school) was SMOOVE. I have no idea why.

I eventually replaced it with DURAN 2. Thanks to that plate, John Taylor noticed me at one of their concerts and waved.

Now I no longer own a car, so no plates.

No, not going to pay anymore to state than I have to - anyway, most only make sense to the owner, so I've never seen the point! Some are so easily remembered and recently helped nab a lady with lots of serious traffic violations - was a victim of her own vanity!! 😏

Yes only bcuz on a collector car, 11P YM....says MY 911 when someone sees in their rear view mirror. Nothing we’d like enough for daily cars

No, not going to pay anymore to state than I have to - anyway, most only make sense to the owner, so I've never seen the point! Some are so easily remembered and recently helped nab a lady with lots of serious traffic violations - was a victim of her own vanity!! 😏
Lol! We don’t have a vanity plates, but we do pay extra for LSU plates.

Yes, and it's TEN6MOM. I'm so original.....

I believe it costs an additional $25 a year here.

I would also like to get one for my motorcycles but I can't think of anything clever that I want that can be depicted in 5 characters.

"Back in the day" like in the 1990's in Illinois, it was like free to have personalized if it ended with a number. I had a couple different ones. I had my first initial and first 4 letters of my last name along with a random number. I was also a "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fan and had like SLAYR and a random number... a few people got it, but a lot of people thought it was about that heavy metal band.

I don't have anything personalized anymore. I don't want anything uniquely identifiable about my car :rotfl2: Also here in Indiana it costs an additional like $45~ish I think, and I am just not paying that.

Both of our vehicles have them. I can’t use my car in a bank robbery because it’s too easily remembered. 💰💰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter