Did you know you can use Tesco Clubcard vouchers for Hard Rock bookings?

For anyone planning to do this, please bear in mind that you can only use the Tesco vouchers to pay for the room BEFORE tax. So if the room is £275, and about £27 of that is tax you could only pay £248 in Tesco vouchers. So you'd only want to change £80 of Tesco vouchers to £240 in hotels/com credit and then pay the other £35 on card. I've heard from a lot of people that have exchanged for the full value (£90 Tesco = £270 Hotels/com) and it's taken the full hotels/com credit and they've still had to pay up for the £27 tax.

But an added bonus of exchanging the clubcard vouchers for a hotel room in Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific, or Loews Portofino Bay are that you get unlimited express passes from the day you arrive to the day you check out. Given these can be up to $140 per person per day, it's certainly a cheaper way of getting them considering you can get 4 adults to a room.

I didnt know this, this is great, I'm off to see if I have enough clubcard vouchers!! xx

Mine is coming out at £430 for one night. We only usually pay around £200 ish so it wont work for us this time. Great find though xx

Mine is coming out at £430 for one night. We only usually pay around £200 ish so it wont work for us this time. Great find though xx
What date are you looking to go/how many people?

Last edited:
We're only in Orlando for a few days next trip so we'd be looking at the 24th,25th,26th,27th July for two people and one night x

Of the three hotels that come with Unlimited Express Pass, Hard Rock Hotel is the most expensive which is £430. If you opted for Loews Royal Pacific Resort, it's only £359 on either 24th or 25th, still a bit more than £200 unfortunately but a 2-park Unlimited express pass is $181 per person per day (inc. tax) which is about £286 for just one day.

Also, I believe if you're driving you only have to pay one nights hotel parking instead of two days theme park parking (but I'd double check this is the case). If you're not driving, you'll save on the cost of an Uber each day anyway. If you're there for four days and do decide to book it, I'd recommend booking 25th as it's in the middle of your trip and you'll be able to make more use of the Resort Guest Early Admission to the parks (1 hour earlier). Hope you have an amazing time :D

Last edited:

Indeed you pay per night of hotel stay for car parking, so for a 1 night stay you can enter say 6am day 1 and leave 11pm day 2 for 1 days fee

A cursory look on TopCashBack has them offering 8% discount if you're not in the Hotels.com reward scheme. Is the Tesco deal via their website BTW?

You have to go to Tesco.com/clubcard then look for the deal and best to read the instructions, but you click through their link to hotels.com then the top of the page has Tesco written in it.

Using top Cashback is fine, but in my experience only for bookings that are either only a couple of months ahead or at least not a large transaction. I’ve not been paid on 3 occasions

You have to go to Tesco.com/clubcard then look for the deal and best to read the instructions, but you click through their link to hotels.com then the top of the page has Tesco written in it.

Using top Cashback is fine, but in my experience only for bookings that are either only a couple of months ahead or at least not a large transaction. I’ve not been paid on 3 occasions

I have heard that if you exchange the clubcard points for hotel.com voucher and then use the link through topcashback and redeem the tesco voucher that it still works (I've not tested this yet) although I wouldn't be surprised if topcashback did reject this as they do state you can't use voucher codes (although sometimes it works). I've never had an issue with topcashback, always paid me even on hotel bookings made almost a year in advance.

Quidco however are terrible! Refused my claim because 'the retailer rejected it', but when I contacted the retailer they said they'd approved Quidco's claim for me. So they cancelled the payment to Quidco and gave me the money directly instead. Would always use Topcashback now as I've always had the cashback through fine.

Last edited:
Of the three hotels that come with Unlimited Express Pass, Hard Rock Hotel is the most expensive which is £430. If you opted for Loews Royal Pacific Resort, it's only £359 on either 24th or 25th, still a bit more than £200 unfortunately but a 2-park Unlimited express pass is $181 per person per day (inc. tax) which is about £286 for just one day.

Also, I believe if you're driving you only have to pay one nights hotel parking instead of two days theme park parking (but I'd double check this is the case). If you're not driving, you'll save on the cost of an Uber each day anyway. If you're there for four days and do decide to book it, I'd recommend booking 25th as it's in the middle of your trip and you'll be able to make more use of the Resort Guest Early Admission to the parks (1 hour earlier). Hope you have an amazing time :D

Thank you' i'll take another look xx

Since discovering that you can do this, every time we go to buy something we always say - do they have that at Tesco. I currently have £152 in vouchers with £7 due to expire in November. The next batch expire 29 February so hopefully I can get it up to £200 by then for £600 off our 2 night stay!

Since discovering that you can do this, every time we go to buy something we always say - do they have that at Tesco. I currently have £152 in vouchers with £7 due to expire in November. The next batch expire 29 February so hopefully I can get it up to £200 by then for £600 off our 2 night stay!
Don’t forget if your bill is £600 you have to pay cash for the tax so you’ve all but maxed out now. Good luck

We are currently saving our vouchers for a stay at LRP and the express pass is a huge factor in doing it this way.

I should have £600 worth (after they've been tripled) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter