Did you know

bartoscowabunga

Mouseketeer
I booked a Disney cruise for our family and my sister-in-law's family last week and called today to put our deposits down. The cruise is in December and I was able to book a cat. 11 and she had to book a cat 10 because they didn't have any rooms available for four people in cat. 11. We are a family of three. Anyways, when I called today I asked them if anyone had cancelled and if my sister-in-law could get a cat. 11. I was told they could get a cat. 11 guarantee (in other words they would get at least a cat. 11 with a possible upgrade). I asked the travel agent if I could change my reservation to this instead of a guaranteed room and she told me no because they have rooms available for a family of three. This means there is no way I could get a complimentary upgrade. Has this ever happened to anyone?

upgrades r few and far between , does not sound like a big deal
just be happy with what u have , and have a great trip
peter

If you're asking if your SIL has a better chance of getting upgraded because she has a Category 11 Guarantee with a party of 4, the answer is yes.

But what could also happen is that DCL will upgrade another party who'd booked a Category 11 but did so earlier. Then they'd give that Category 11 to your SIL.

What's <i><b>most</b></i> likely to happen, though, is that somebody who's booked a Category 11 will cancel, and then your SIL will have her room confirmed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter