Did you lose your camera in Disneyland?

Oh!

There was a post from a couple of weeks ago - someone lost their camera, and, to my knowledge, it was never found at Lost and Found in DLR. Last I heard, the OP had not gotten it back.

Where is that thread? I don't know if I'll be able to find it....Does anyone out there remember who posted that thread about the lost camera just a few weeks ago?

No, but lost ours in Vegas. Checked out the site but no luck!! I guess what happens in Vegas really does stay there!

Oh!

There was a post from a couple of weeks ago - someone lost their camera, and, to my knowledge, it was never found at Lost and Found in DLR. Last I heard, the OP had not gotten it back.

Where is that thread? I don't know if I'll be able to find it....Does anyone out there remember who posted that thread about the lost camera just a few weeks ago?

I just checked out the site. The camera that was found at DLR was found several months ago (in March), so unfortunately it isn't the one that was lost by the person who recently posted.

Too bad ... I checked and they don't have my son's lost camera from Catalina this summer.:sad2: Great idea for a website, though.

There was a story recently on Cruise Critic about a guy in Key West who found a camera that had washed up on the beach. He was able to get enough info off the photos to figure out it was from Aruba and, using the Internet, contacted some people there who helped him track down the camera's owner. The camera was lost while scuba diving and included video of a turtle trying to eat the camera!:laughing:

PHXscuba

Too bad ... I checked and they don't have my son's lost camera from Catalina this summer.:sad2: Great idea for a website, though.

There was a story recently on Cruise Critic about a guy in Key West who found a camera that had washed up on the beach. He was able to get enough info off the photos to figure out it was from Aruba and, using the Internet, contacted some people there who helped him track down the camera's owner. The camera was lost while scuba diving and included video of a turtle trying to eat the camera!:laughing:

PHXscuba

I saw that too!!! It was a great story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter