Did you name your RV?

Patience

DIS Veteran
Just for fun because camping should be fun: does your camper have a name? Our truck is named Clark and our travel trailer is Ellen. My husband wanted a sign on the back saying what Cousin Eddie said when he was emptying his black tank in Christmas Vacation but I nixed that idea- lol. I think we may get a Wally World sticker though!

My Jayco was a continuous leaking ordeal. Her name was Soggy.

I never have named anything; cars, trucks, campers. It has always been, "the truck", "the camper", your car, my car...

Not really against it, just never cared.

j

Our first Class A mh was named big 'Bertha', as dh and I felt like we were hogging the road, lol. Our latest one doesn't have a name - we no longer feel like we're so large going down the highway :).
My SUV (that we tow) is 'Nellie' - don't know why I started calling it that. It's 14 years old and still new condition - I love it, and refuse to get a new vehicle as it has never given ANY trouble - 98,000mi. now.

My pop up is called The Shell Shack! It is all decorated with sea-shells and I use ocean colors.

The kids named ours, Phyllis. No clue where it came from! They almost decided on "Beige Betty", but thankfully that one didn't stick.

My Honda Pilot is called "Piper" - DD and DH prefer "Amelia" but it's my car, so my final say, lol! Our Toyota Sienna has been called "Open Sesame" since the kids were toddlers. They thought the auto-open side doors were magical! :teeth:

I never named vehicles, buy my husband does, so our Suburban is "winston" when my hubby drives and the "blue bus" when I drive LOL. Our popup is Leonidis from 300 because that is how much it cost (but it looks more like the hunchback guy).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!