Did You Notice Any Cuts?

Andrew_Lubow

DIS Veteran
With all the cost cutting measures going on at WDW lately (shows, EE , E-tix Nights, etc) have you noticed any cuts at Ft Wilderness happening?

We were there the first week of Oct and we did not notice any changes. There might have been some but we just did not notice. the only thing different was the fact that the wagon where you get snacks for the sing a long at was being renovated. The cm behind the make shift counter said it should be finished in a week so it should be back in shape by now.

I had reservations for the 9:30 Hoop De Doo for October 21. When I went to get may tickets I was told that all 9:30 shows were dropped. The CM I talked to didn't know for how long it was going to be. All I know was that I was not a happy guest. We had company coming with us and had to tell them about the change. I had made my reservations about 6 mos. in advance to insure a talbe on the main floor, wew were told that they would TRY to get us in at the 7:15 show upstairs.

The same thing happened to our resies Dec 5th. Our group coordinator is scrambling to reshedule a few events right now because of it. The only good thing is since we booked the 9:30 show using American Express Disney is honoring the discount for the earlier show we eventually choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter