Difference between Royal Hall princesses and Sleeping Beauty Walkthrough

Cpkim77

Earning My Ears
I have a 5 year old dying to meet all the princesses. Is the Royal Hall meet with princesses different from Sleeping Beauty Walkthrough? Which one should I do first and any tips of getting to meet as many princesses as possible? We will be there mid-June. Thanks!

The Royal Hall is where you actually meet the princesses. Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough is the story of sleeping beauty no actual characters are there at all. The walkthrough takes less than 5 minutes and is cute though. She may also like seeing some of the plays nearby at the Royal Theatre and you can normally meet the princess afterwards.

Think of the castle wakthrough as a Sleeping Beauty dark ride without the ride part.

You see different scenes from the film through windows inside the castle, each with some nicely done effects. It’s an underrated attraction IMO and one I enjoy.

My princess lover LOVES the Royal Hall and plays. I was really impressed with the plays, they’re fun, and hold her interest well. We’ve seen them a few times now and she still loves them. Royal Hall used to rotate the princesses but our last few trips it always seemed to be Snow White, Cinderella and Ariel. Don’t forget Anna and Elsa are at DCA. You can check the app too to find out about meet and greets. But if it’s showing times they might show up it’s not always exact and people tend to wait to pounce when the lines form so the lines can close quick. Don’t wait too long at Royal Hall, if the lines are too long come back later. There are lots of times the line is really short.

I have a 5 year old dying to meet all the princesses. Is the Royal Hall meet with princesses different from Sleeping Beauty Walkthrough? Which one should I do first and any tips of getting to meet as many princesses as possible? We will be there mid-June. Thanks!
Just want to mention the princess breakfast at Napa Rose. Reviews have been great and it sounds like you get to meet a lot of princesses and spend time with them. But, it's not cheap.

Just piggybacking on - any tips for when to do the princesses at Royal Hall? My 3yo is finally really into them and this is unexplored territory for me :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!