Difference in Infinity

1girln3boys

DIS Veteran
Plan on getting my 7 yo Disney Infinity for his birthday. We are debating between XBox and playstation versions. We decided against Wii due to us getting the Wii U at Christmas and the fact that you can only play 1 player. So what are the pros and cons of each one. Thanks

A shame you can't move that Wii U purchase up, there's a handful of features that arguably make the Wii U version the way to go.

Plan on getting my 7 yo Disney Infinity for his birthday. We are debating between XBox and playstation versions. We decided against Wii due to us getting the Wii U at Christmas and the fact that you can only play 1 player. So what are the pros and cons of each one. Thanks

Wii u can play 2 players but ps3 you can play online for free so I would say that would be better.

Wii u can play 2 players but ps3 you can play online for free so I would say that would be better.

Online features on the Wii U are free as well.

What the Wii U has that the other consoles lack is off-screen play via the Wii U gamepad and Toy Box/Mission/Gadget menus on the touch screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter