Difference in showers depending on category?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Whats the difference in the showers depending on your stateroom category? Someone just told me that for not that much more you can have a regular shower instead of a curtain that wraps around. How are the showers in category 10? Will my DH fit?

This is good news. I thought it would be set up more like a hotel room - shower and toilet in bathroom with sink outside. You mean we get 2 sinks? and a tub/shower? On NCL we only had a shower w/wraparound curtain inside the bathroom with toilet and sink.

All of the staterooms have a regular tub and show. However, in Cats. 12 and 11, there is only one sink that is in the same room with the tub and toilet. In 10 and up, there is a split bathroom, i.e. sink and tub in one, sink and toilet in the other. My hubby took photos of this...I'll bug him to post them on my website, as a pic. is worth a thousand words.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter