different brands of bottled water...

bellebud

DIS Veteran
Dasani isn't good for my kids who have a muscle condition (the added potassium and sodium is what's not good). We just discovered that France sells Evian. Does anyone know of any other bottled water in any of the parks? Of course we bring our own, but can't bring enough to last us. And I know we can use water fountains or get cups of water. It just tastes yucky, so looking for alternatives.

I can only recall seeing Dasani at about 99% of selling locations, but I could be wrong. I'm not super observant about it because I generally carry a water bottle and refill from quick service stations.

If it's a medical concern, I'd consider carrying your own or buying a water bottle with a filter built in to hide the taste of Disney water if it's genuinely a deal breaker for you (I don't like it either, but I generally suck it up or add flavoring drops if I'm feeling extra picky).

You could also ship to your resort if you find you cannot bring enough via luggage.

Dasani is what nearly every place on property is gonna have since its a Coke product and that's what Disney sells.

Voss in glass bottles in Norway

You can Amazon Prime Now from Whole Foods for Evian or Fiji.

We prefer Poland Springs and ship a case from Staples (free shipping for rewards card members). You will pay a $6 Resort delivery fee.

Dasani isn't good for my kids who have a muscle condition (the added potassium and sodium is what's not good). We just discovered that France sells Evian. Does anyone know of any other bottled water in any of the parks? Of course we bring our own, but can't bring enough to last us. And I know we can use water fountains or get cups of water. It just tastes yucky, so looking for alternatives.

Buy water bottles that have filters. Before my trip last year I purchased a Britta bottle, and it took most of that nasty taste out of the tap water. Plus it saved me a lot of money.

Knowledge is power, and I assume you know the limit that your child can have.

Dasani:

"although we are unable to disclose the exact quantities of minerals added to our water, we can tell you that the amounts of these minerals (including salt) are so miniscule that the US Food and Drug Administration considers them negligible or ‘dietarily insignificant’."

Dasani ADDS those things to the water.

Evian:

Electrolytes & Mineral Composition (mg/l)

Neutrally balanced pH: 7.2
Calcium:
80 / Magnesium: 26 / Potassium: 1
Bicarbonates: 360 / Sulfates: 14 / Chlorides: 10 / Silica: 15

evian has naturally occuring elecrolytes contributing to the taste nature intended.

With Evian the minerals are naturally-occuring. You're going to get those in any water unless you drink distilled, which would cause its own issues, I imagine.

And if the sensitivity is that much of a problem, then all food would need to be cooked in distilled, etc... So I assume you know the amount that's safe in a day.

I personally like Zephyr Hills water, and always head to the store to get a ton of it. We have an Igloo cooler backpack that we load up, and we know we've done well if it's almost empty at the end of the day. If we had a big group we would take both of the ones we have.

You can go to their site and get the pdf of their water quality; they have the sodium and potassium listed. (unlike Dasani)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts