Different Touring ideas

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
I tend to walk purposely at the parks, but I had planned to slow down this next trip just because my age is getting higher, next one 70. I messed up my knee, torn meniscus, so I will be really slow. Hopefully I will be "all better" in 3 weeks. Ibuprofen is my friend. But thought I better get some ideas.

1.Any ideas what to do/where to go while taking it slow?

Thanks!

Last edited:
linger on Main Street in MK in the morning. Instead of rope dropping rides, watch the trolley show, ride the Main Street Vehicles, watch the Dapper Dans...

linger on Main Street in MK in the morning. Instead of rope dropping rides, watch the trolley show, ride the Main Street Vehicles, watch the Dapper Dans...

...walk up Main Street slowly and read the names & titles in the windows! All real people important in WDW history!

Get something from Main Street Bakery (Starbucks) then go back to sit in the nearby alley. There's a dance studio on the upper floor that is fun to listen to.

There are comfy rocking chairs in the gift shop near Splash.

Won't work at the moment since they've drained the river, but I've always enjoyed sitting in Liberty Square where I can see the riverboats.

The Peoplemover is always relaxing.

All the World Showcase Pavilions have lovely places to sit with entertainment that pops up from time to time. I'm partial to China, Japan and UK but all the countries have lovely places to sit and amazing details to enjoy.

AK I like to find some of the entertainment (drumming, etc), then find a place to sit and watch.

HS is such a shadow of its former self, I have no idea what nooks and crannies remain.

Finding a place to sit gets more and more difficult as the benches disappear, but just stopping and looking around reveals all sorts of lovely details everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter