Difficulty getting ADR for Homecomin'

sarehm

DIS Veteran
Is it common to have difficulty finding openings at Art Smith's Homecomin? I've been looking all over for February and the only dinner times I'm finding are 10pm. I didn't know if this is one of those that really does fill up fast or if you just have to wait until closer to the date to find availability?

Yes I have been having trouble also, going January 11-16. There are two of us, and I can't find an ADR.

Several posters on the board suggest calling the restaurant directly for reservations at this locale.

For some reason I never do for 2 people, but if I put 3 there are a lot and it always lets me change it back to 2 people after I book. It's so weird

I called the restaurant directly and got exactly what I wanted for Feb. 1st! 407-560-0100
Thank you! I haven't seen any ADR availability on MDE and they aren't on OpenTable but calling directly worked perfectly.

Thanks for the tip on calling directly. I was able to get a brunch reservation for 01/02 when nothing was showing on MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter