• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Digital Camera/download Question

poohbear1029

<font color=deeppink>Masquerading as a normal pers
I'm hoping you guys can help. My WDW pics from February are trapped on my 256mb SanDisk. I took almost 200 pics with my hp 850. PLus the disk into my HP 7550 and then the computer crashes when I try to open the file to view, move or save the pics to a cd-rom.

I know its not the disk....I think...I can view and print right from my printer. I know its not the printer or connection to the computer (or shouldnt be) because I have about 40 pics on my 128mb disk and I have been able to move to disk, view on the monitor, etc.

Any tips? Do you think I can bring the card somewhere to be downloaded onto a cd? I will try anything at this point.....my card is also held hostage cause I can't move the pics off of it to use again.

Thanks. :D

Do you have enough memory on your hard drive ? If it isn't that then I would take it to a camera store & have them try to download it to a CD or disk for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter