Digital Rebel XT owners...

We're leaning towards the Digital Rebel XT for our first trip to WDW in December. We already have an older Rebel with a couple of different lenses. From what I've been told and from what I've read I should be able to use those lenses on the digital Rebel.

I've noticed that there is a significant difference in buying the camera online versue at Circuit City/ Best Buy/local camera shop. Does anyone have experience in ordering from an online store like Buydig.com or Butterfly Photo?

By the way, in lurking among some posts re: cameras and photography over the last few weeks, I learned of cnet.com and found it very useful.

FourFlans said:
I've noticed that there is a significant difference in buying the camera online versue at Circuit City/ Best Buy/local camera shop. Does anyone have experience in ordering from an online store like Buydig.com or Butterfly Photo?

I've been lurking for a while in the message boards over on dpreview.com and many there recommend bhphotovideo.com.

ETA: A few years ago I bought my DIMage from buydig.com - no problem, great prices and great customer service.

FourFlans said:

I've read some good review of both those online stores. Be sure to check www.resellerratings.com if you're not familiar with the store.

jenny2 said:
I've been lurking for a while in the message boards over on dpreview.com and many there recommend bhphotovideo.com.

I have ordered most of my camera equipment from B&H and have been extremely satisfied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter