Dine w Santa is a Disaster !

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Let me preface by saying that we love SW for the holidays ! We did Santas Fireside feast for years and loved it - last year was a downgrade with "Dinner w Rudolph and friends", but it wasn't horrible - so, tonight we did "Dinner w Santa at Shamu stadium" - was a total train wreck - the venue is cold for starters, even on a warmer night - by the time we brought our food to the table , it started to get cold - the food choices were good, but they kept running out of food - they ran out of hot dog buns ! Unlike previous years, there is no dessert area - a tray of desserts was brought to the table - two small cupcakes , two brownies, and two cookies - DD asked for more butter cookies and we were told they ran out - the only plus was the upgrade to reserved seating for winter wonderland on ice - we saw so many families leaving the dinner early complaining to mangt - really a shame -

I miss Fireside. I wish that would come back

After all of the complaints that I saw the other night, they just might ! Fireside was great ! I didn't even mention the fact that they let us in 15 mins late because they were totally unprepared and they told us that Santa would be coming to each table and he didn't - you basically had 10 mins to run to the back to see him and have a picture taken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts