Dine With Shamu Price Drop

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Life is short. Live it well.
Just in case anyone missed the info on some of the other post replies, I thought I would start a new thread for this to be everyone sees it.

Dine With Shamu, regularly $49 per adult, has been reduced to $29. This new rate also includes one free child (ages 3-9) with each paid adult for all reservations made before December 25th:

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Dine-and-Shop/Dining/Dine-with-Shamu

I just purchased our reservations for December 27th last week, and was charged the $49 price. A quick call to their customer service center last night yielded me a $63.80 credit (3 adults x $20 + taxes) :banana:.

Definitely a great savings for anyone looking to book this dinner event at SeaWorld!

My DD is 9. She hates "kiddie" food. Would rather have steak and salad. Do you know if they will only let her eat from kids choices or can she eat the adult choices too?

Quick questions (probably dumb ones too, lol) ... I went to book this, but the only available time is 5:30. The park closes at 6 that day. How long is the show? Will we be rushed through dinner?

Wondering if I should skip the dinner with Shamu and do Sharks Grill earlier. Any thoughts?

Just in case anyone else is wondering.. I called and they said kids can eat all the same foods as adults. If you get a kid free they don't restrict the foods on the buffet to certain items.

Thanks! This was enough to make me book, because it's not that much worse than feeding 4 at a regular restaurant. I did call and check on times, and even if park closes at 6 the dining event stays "open" until you're done eating.

Thanks! This was enough to make me book, because it's not that much worse than feeding 4 at a regular restaurant. I did call and check on times, and even if park closes at 6 the dining event stays "open" until you're done eating.

You are welcome!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info! The price was holding me back but I just booked reservations. Its our 1st time to SeaWorld so we are so excited.

Thanks for the info. Always wanted to do it but didn't think it was worth $50 each. Thanks

Thanks for posting the change in price, too good of a deal to pass up! We've "dined with Shamu" a couple of times over the years, and are now looking forward to doing so again - thanks for taking the time to pass along the bargain!:woohoo:

Thanks for the info. Always wanted to do it but didn't think it was worth $50 each. Thanks

Thanks for posting the change in price, too good of a deal to pass up! We've "dined with Shamu" a couple of times over the years, and are now looking forward to doing so again - thanks for taking the time to pass along the bargain!:woohoo:

You are both very welcome. :goodvibes

Seems like a very good deal. Can someone detail a bit more what the experience is like? Looks like there's just one time in the fall: 5:30 parks close at 6.
Do you eat dinner outside?

I had booked this at the 49 dollar price for the 26th of Dec . Currently on the phone while seaworld processes my refund. :dance3: Not often a theme park gives you back money!

@Gina - we are also booked for the fireside feast on the 24th at 5:30.

Claire

Seems like a very good deal. Can someone detail a bit more what the experience is like? Looks like there's just one time in the fall: 5:30 parks close at 6.
Do you eat dinner outside?

I have never been, but this review might help a little (its very recent....posted just last week):

http://attractionsmagazine.com/blog...view-of-seaworlds-dine-with-shamu-experience/

I had booked this at the 49 dollar price for the 26th of Dec . Currently on the phone while seaworld processes my refund. :dance3: Not often a theme park gives you back money!

@Gina - we are also booked for the fireside feast on the 24th at 5:30.

Claire

Woohoo! :banana:

And that is totally awesome that we are booked for the Fireside Feast on the same date and time!!! We will have to meet up to say hi :wave2: . How often do you get to meet another Canadian Diser while you are actually on vacation?

Thank you , thank you - just booked for 11/6/12, I have been looking at it but kept balking at the price, I had talked myself out of it since I have DxDP at WDW for 10 days and "its paid for" so in my head I simply couldn't justify the price of eating with Shamu! In the last few minutes I have changed 2 other Disney reservations and made this one for SeaWorld! I have already booked the Behind the Scenes tour at Seaworld for this same day, so this will be the perfect ending to a insightful day at Seaworld.

@Gina - I would love to meet up and say "Hi!" . :woohoo:

Claire

Awesome!!! :cheer2: Can't wait!! We'll have to chat closer to the date so we can figure out how to recognize each other :) . (I'll be easy to spot....you can check out my trip reports in the links below to see what my fam looks like).

Thank you , thank you - just booked for 11/6/12, I have been looking at it but kept balking at the price, I had talked myself out of it since I have DxDP at WDW for 10 days and "its paid for" so in my head I simply couldn't justify the price of eating with Shamu! In the last few minutes I have changed 2 other Disney reservations and made this one for SeaWorld! I have already booked the Behind the Scenes tour at Seaworld for this same day, so this will be the perfect ending to a insightful day at Seaworld.

Yay! Glad to help!! Have an AWESOME day at SeaWorld! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter