Dine with Shamu update from Seaworld

Thank would be funny! :rotfl:

WOW, I could stand waiting awhole year....that it torture!! I booked ours about 6 months in advance and that was bad enough!

I guess I'm gonna hafta break down and call Sea world with a list of questions..I'm not finding too much on the tours info.

We are only going to be there for 2 days we have 1 day wet and wild, 2 days Universal, 2 days Sea World and 1 last day to pick any park of those that they want to retun too...

I have found that this is much more difficult than planning a Disney vacation.;)

If I find out anything new I'll be sure to let you know!! My best to you and yours :hippie:

Thank would be funny! :rotfl:

WOW, I could stand waiting awhole year....that it torture!! I booked ours about 6 months in advance and that was bad enough!

I guess I'm gonna hafta break down and call Sea world with a list of questions..I'm not finding too much on the tours info.

We are only going to be there for 2 days we have 1 day wet and wild, 2 days Universal, 2 days Sea World and 1 last day to pick any park of those that they want to retun too...

I have found that this is much more difficult than planning a Disney vacation.;)

If I find out anything new I'll be sure to let you know!! My best to you and yours :hippie:

Lovely, thank you, any further info be gratefully received.

We booked early because 8 of us (all family) and from the UK, wanted to get the flights when cheaper (believe me not cheap though :mad:) - thanks again

We did the Guided Adventure Tour at Busch. The Serengeti Safari was great, really enjoyed it.

The thing is that really when you break down the cost of what everything would cost individuallly the tours are pretty good value. They really are not charging you that much extra for the tourguide so if you got a good one it would be well worth it. I found that in Seaworld we had to go back to see a lot of what we didn't see, but the tour finished at 5 so could have done it then. We were staying nearby so went another day. But in Busch we really got to see everything. No area of the park was left out.

The meal at Seaworld was a voucher for any restaurant except for Sharks grill. We went to the BBQ place and it was fine. We got a drink, dessert and 2sides if I remember correctly. Same food in Busch.

We did the Guided Adventure Tour at Busch. The Serengeti Safari was great, really enjoyed it.

The thing is that really when you break down the cost of what everything would cost individuallly the tours are pretty good value. They really are not charging you that much extra for the tourguide so if you got a good one it would be well worth it. I found that in Seaworld we had to go back to see a lot of what we didn't see, but the tour finished at 5 so could have done it then. We were staying nearby so went another day. But in Busch we really got to see everything. No area of the park was left out.

The meal at Seaworld was a voucher for any restaurant except for Sharks grill. We went to the BBQ place and it was fine. We got a drink, dessert and 2sides if I remember correctly. Same food in Busch.

Oh thanks for that again :goodvibes Did they not give you a main meal, only two sides???

We are thinking of doing the all day deal at busch gardens because we intend to stay there until late on our first visit, so hopefully break even money wise and probably cold drink wise :goodvibes

For everyone who is disappointed that Dine with Shamu is canceled, I just wanted to give my opinon that you're really not missing that much. It's a good, but not great buffet, a 1/2 hour talk with a trainer, and an Orca doing a few things in a smaller close pool. I think it's overpriced for what it is. It was perfectly nice, but not in my opinion a not to miss experience. That being said, though, I have gone twice, as I have a son who just can't get enough of Shamu (He loves Orcas -- loves just hanging out for underwater viewing, loves Sea World Junior High Career Camp, loves going whale watching and watching Orcas and other types of whales in the wild). As I often let him pick vacation activities, this is usually something he picks. (Also note: If it is reinstated prior to our March spring break trip, we'll book (My son picked this one again for our next trip (if it gets reinstated).)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter