Dineyland w/Pics: updated 4/22/08, Pin Fun? pg 89 #1325

Bumping.... in hopes of finding out what happened to Stitch!! :stitch2:

(The Goofster must still be out there, chasing him down!!)

Kathy

WTH is up with this Goofster Goof....He lives 10 minutes from Disneyland, you'd think we could get some kind of picture update on a regular basis...:mad:

I have to confess that I was out at both parks yesterday with the family.

I decided not to take the camera and just enjoy the day with them.

We spent the morning in Disneyland doinf rides and watching the Jedi Academy training.

Then we went over to DCA for the last day of the Food and Wine Festival....<Burp> and enjoyed a nice bread bowl of Corn Chowder...:banana:

I see if I can find where Stitch is hiding and see if we can make a trip to the park Soooooon...:thumbsup2

If I told you the boys were sitting here crying, hoping for an update on their buddy Stitch - would that help get one up here faster??

WTH is up with this Goofster Goof....He lives 10 minutes from Disneyland, you'd think we could get some kind of picture update on a regular basis...:mad:

Well, not that I want to complain or anything, but....

It has been over a year! :rolleyes1

Imagine that! :goodvibes

Looking forward to that Stitch update! Forget about us grown-ups...you wouldn't want to disappoint those three sweet little boys, would you???

Kathy

We spent the morning in Disneyland doinf rides and watching the Jedi Academy training.

Then we went over to DCA for the last day of the Food and Wine Festival....<Burp> and enjoyed a nice bread bowl of Corn Chowder...:banana:

I see if I can find where Stitch is hiding and see if we can make a trip to the park Soooooon...:thumbsup2

:mickeyjum Ohhh, Goof, the weather was SPECTACULAR yesterday for a family fun day at Disneyland!!! :mickeyjum

I cannot believe it has been 3 weeks since being at the LAND....and I only live 20 minutes away. :sad2:

Aww, Carissa. :sad1:

It's been forever since I've been to the DIS and I had to look up this thread and bump it to the top :goodvibes

Missing all things Disney and needed a fix...so here I am popcorn::

It's been forever since I've been to the DIS and I had to look up this thread and bump it to the top :goodvibes

Missing all things Disney and needed a fix...so here I am popcorn::

:wave2: BLUE!!!!

Umm, OP, if you are out there, somewhere, its been TWO YEARS since your last update!!! :sad2: :sad2:

This thread is going to start having birthday celebrations...

Wow!!!

It has been a while since there has been a post from the OP here....lol

The reason being I haven't been to Disneyland since April of 2010.

However, it looks like a busy summer of out of town visitors so I should be returning to the park soon.

I'll do my best to get some pics of those visits posted.

:cool1:

Wow!!!

It has been a while since there has been a post from the OP here....lol

The reason being I haven't been to Disneyland since April of 2010.

However, it looks like a busy summer of out of town visitors so I should be returning to the park soon.

I'll do my best to get some pics of those visits posted.

:cool1:

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter