Dining at OKW?? Please

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
We are doing our first OKW stay in Dec! :cool1: I have never stayed there before and wondering about the dining there.

We are doing the dining plan, is there a sit down and counter service at OKW? How hard is it to get to DD with little kids??

Can you take out do they have delivery that you can eat in your room?

Thanks!!
Sorry for the newbie questions!!

:wave:

Olivia's Cafe (table service) and Goods to Go (counter service) are both right around the corner from the Hospitality House.

I'm sure you can take out, but there's no room service at OKW.

A boat leaves the marina for DTD every hour until something like 4:00 PM. Then it leaves every half hour. There will be details in the package you get when checking in.

Also there are lots of activities for guests, so be sure to look in the package for those too.

1000th happy haunt said:
Olivia's Cafe (table service) and Goods to Go (counter service) are both right around the corner from the Hospitality House.

I'm sure you can take out, but there's no room service at OKW.

A boat leaves the marina for DTD every hour until something like 4:00 PM. Then it leaves every half hour. There will be details in the package you get when checking in.

Also there are lots of activities for guests, so be sure to look in the package for those too.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Actually, the only take out you will be able to get will be from the Goods to Go menu. On our past stays we were able to order take out from the Olivia's menu. On our most recent stay (Dec. 05) we were told they no longer do that.

I hated they dropped that service as it was nice to have dinner in our rooms without going the burger/chicken finger route.

If you're inclined to use one of your counter services for breakfast, you might want to try the one at OKW. I used it on the day I left, and had ample eggs, cheesy potatoes, bacon, biscuit and beverage. I felt like it was nearly a full-service meal from a take-out window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter