DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

I am keen to meet anyone for a meal or drinks - I will be in Orlando from 12 November to 4 December.

hi everybody! I'm going solo for a few days in early December. I have a few ADRs, so if anyone wants to meet up and join me for dinner, I can add you to my reservation
Here's the list:

DEC 10TH - 5:30 PM YAK & YETI RESTAURANT
DEC 11TH - 6:30 PM BE OUR GUEST (THIS IS A MVMCP NIGHT)
DEC 12TH - 6:45 PM CHEF MICKEY'S
DEC 13TH - 11:00 AM 1900 PARK FARE (BREAKFAST)

Would love to join you at BOG on 12/11

Interested in meeting someone for a meal or drinks. 26 year old male here. I'll be in orlando November 17th - 23rd :]

Just booked my holidays from 12/16 - 12/29, but because of late timing (ny boss :-( ) not many time slots for dining open. So if nevertheless someone want to meet with me (f, 31, EU) for a dinner, leave a note or message :-) Of course I really would like BOG for dinner (meeting the Beast <3 ), but with the actual time tables no availability (does it perhaps change with new opening hours??).

At the moment I have only booked 12/29 breakfast at Crystal Palace, 12/27 H&V (Fantasmic & Minnie's Seasonal Dine) and 12/21 (Le Cellier) for myself. But of course can adapt it.

Super last-minute, but I'll be at DisneyLAND tomorrow and maybe the day after that, and would be excited to meet up for a meal:)

Hi I will be at MK on November 14th and doing a Monorail Loop Tour and Disney Springs on the 15th open to dining but have a ADR for Kona Cafe on the 15 for lunch but I can change that/

I will be at Disneyworld on business from Dec 12-18. Let me know if you care to join me for dinner any of those evenings. I am a single male professional 49 years old. And yes I voted for The Donald :).

Hi Everyone,

During my solo trip March 1-11, 2017, would anyone like to meet for a meal?

Planned meals:

March 1: dinner at Boatwright's
March 2: late breakfast at Tusker House
March 3: late breakfast at Cape May Café, dinner at Boma
March 5: dinner at The Wave
March 6: late breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, dinner at Skipper Canteen
March 7: dinner at Captain's Grille
March 8: lunch at Whispering Canyon
March 9: late breakfast at Ravello
March 11: lunch at Kona Café

Feel free to send me a message for more info.

Last edited:
Hi all! I just booked a trip (my first solo trip!) for 11/26-11/29 and would love to get together with some folks for meals and/or drinks. I am a 33 yr old female from NYC

Hi all! I just booked a trip (my first solo trip!) for 11/26-11/29 and would love to get together with some folks for meals and/or drinks. I am a 33 yr old female from NYC

I ended up taking a last minute solo trip to Disney and just got here. Interested in meeting up at some point? 33 year old male from DC.

Hey guys!

I will be in disney with my bestfriend staying at CSR!
Lets grab a drink or meet up! 33 Female 2x

3/1-3/7

Last edited:
Going to be in MK on NYE. Have reservations for the dessert party. 34/f from Illinois.

Hi! Annual Passholder here, and thinking of doing a trip the weekend of Feb. 11-12 for a singles weekend before Valentine's Day meetup. Anyone interested in hanging out at the Disney parks during that weekend? Can also just be for a drink or a meal.

31 y/o Female.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!