DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

Hey Nikki, I'm coming to WDW for first time alone (eek!) between June 10 to 21.

Will be looking to meet some like minded Disney folk for time at the parks or for some food.

I really want to go to BOG too for breakfast lunch or dinner (whatever might Ben available!)

Let me know if you will be around between those dates.

Annie (from U.K.)
xx

Hi!

I'm an AP and a local! If anyone would like to meet up when you're in town, please message me!

38 yo female

Always looking to meet new people and would love to do BOG with someone!

Hi,
First time for me doing this. I've always traveled to WDW with my DH. He passed in 2012, and I've done a few solo trips and some with family.
I now live 25 minutes away and want to go more often.

Long winded, I know. I've done V&A a couple of times and LOVED it. Not something I want to do alone though.

I've made an ADR for 2 at 5:45pm on October 12th. Would another solo Diser like to join me for dinner and hopefully fairly interesting conversation?

:cheer2:

Hey guys! I am very excited to be coming to the 20th anniversary dis meet. Is there anyone else going that would like to meet up as a group for dinner? If anyone needs an extra for Ohana Im your man. LOL I would seriously enjoy meeting like minded Disers for a meal.

Hi,
I am coming over from Germany between May 8 to May 17. It´ll be my second solo trip and I am already very excited. I cannot wait to hit the parks but also to go to a couple of my favorite (or maybe new favorite) restaurants. In case someone is around and would like to meet, feel free to message me.

Hi!

I'm an AP and a local! If anyone would like to meet up when you're in town, please message me!

38 yo female

Always looking to meet new people and would love to do BOG with someone!

Hi Nikki, I am coming to Orlando for a conference next week and planning for a day at Disney. Looking at the Disney site and planning seems overwhelming. Will it be possible to meet on the 11th and help me out?

Hi,
I am coming over from Germany between May 8 to May 17. It´ll be my second solo trip and I am already very excited. I cannot wait to hit the parks but also to go to a couple of my favorite (or maybe new favorite) restaurants. In case someone is around and would like to meet, feel free to message me.

Hi, Can I tag with you on the 12th next week?

Hi Nikki, I am coming to Orlando for a conference next week and planning for a day at Disney. Looking at the Disney site and planning seems overwhelming. Will it be possible to meet on the 11th and help me out?

Please message me on here and we can figure it out!

I'm taking my first solo trip to Disney this Tuesday to Thursday. Please feel free to contact me if you're in town at the same time.

Going on a solo trip for Food & Wine, so I will mostly be eating at the festival but I picked up a couple of lunch ADRs.

September 24: Sanaa for 2 @ 1:30

Let me know if you want to meet up for lunch or just meet up.

Edited to remove Teppan Edo due to change of plans

Last edited:
Going on a solo trip for Food & Wine, so I will mostly be eating at the festival but I picked up a couple of lunch ADRs.

September 24: Sanaa for 2 @ 1:30
September 27: Teppan Edo for 2 @ 1:50

Let me know if you want to meet up for either or just meet up.

I will be there those dates, will be doing Epcot and Hollywood Studios on September 26th due to the evening EMH at Epcot(Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom on the 27th). I currently have an ADR for Sanaa for September 25th, but am open to changing the dates on that. Was supposed to visit September 25th for dinner at the beginning of May, but cancelled due to being too tired.

If anyone is going to the Halloween Party on September 24th and needs an ADR(which are getting scarce for pre-party ADRs) for that night, I am more than happy to share my ADR at Tony's Town Square(4:00PM) with other solo travelers. Would just have to change the number of people on the reservation.

so now that im fully settled in down here i can add this. now that i can consider myself local i have the ability to spend a bit of my free time to enjoy the parks at a slower pace or enjoy some more on property food(if your on the food pictures thread you'll see that). im also really looking for anyone that might want to split some of the 2 person meals, ie the steak for 2 that some of the signature restaurants offer or like morimoto's duck

I have an ADR for 2(can add others on I believe) for Garden Grill Breakfast at 9:55AM on 9/26. However, I am traveling alone. Anyone want to join me? Plan to do Food & Wine so this will go directly into that after.

I will be down the 15-20 of this month! I am always down for BOG or if anyone would like to do the galactic spectacular dessert party-let me know!

I go solo to Disney all the time, but I'm finally asking for company because I have a reservation for 2 at Cinderella's Royal Table! 8:45pm on Saturday July 1.

And while I'm here, I also have:
'Ohana at 9:40pm on Friday June 30
Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno at 7:55am on Sunday July 2 (planning to show up at 7:30, so I can get to the parks asap)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!