DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

At home we do 2 big bar crawls a year. 1 is 9 innings/9 bars during a Phillies day game. The other is the 12 pubs of Christmas. 2 years ago we were in disney during the 12 pubs and did our own. that was a fun day. I'll come back and edit this when I think of the order.

I’ll be there from nov 7-19th. I can’t PM yet cuz I’m a newbie. Lol I will be traveling with my bf, but he gets grumpy and overwhelmed at themeparks. So I often venture out to explore on my own to let him decompress. I’ll try to message you when I’ve earned it. Haha
Hello

I’m solo 14 - 22 November 2019 and would appreciate some dinner company (although might be too jet lagged on the 14 December!)

Anyone there 2020 Jan 13-17? Would love not having to have dinner alone :)

I hope that I'm a cool guy, so nobody would regret it. :D

Sunday June 23 have 1 extra for ohana at 935. They don't allow singles so I reserved a double. Will be there early for fireworks viewing on the Poly resort beach..with beverages of course. I hear they have a dole whip rum concoction?

Last edited:
Monday June 24 I have 1 extra for ohana at 935. They don't allow singles so I reserved a double. Will be there early for fireworks viewing on the Poly resort beach..with beverages of course. I hear they have a dole whip rum concoction?
Yes rum float at the cabana bar. Enjoy!

My next trips are Oct. 23 - Nov. 3, and Dec. 25 - Jan. 4. Anyone else going during either of those time frames? If anyone might like to meet for some meals, theme park rides, shows, and/or mini-golf, feel free to send me a private message.

I will be going Oct 17 - 23. Staying at the Pop. MNSSHP Oct 17 and Oct 21. So excited to be going back. Cant wait

I'm going Oct 18 - 23. Unfortunately I think I'm going to the MNSSHP on Oct 20 so I can try to get tickets to Sip and Stroll on the 21st, but would be interested in meeting up!

I'm going Oct 18 - 23. Unfortunately I think I'm going to the MNSSHP on Oct 20 so I can try to get tickets to Sip and Stroll on the 21st, but would be interested in meeting up!
I dont know what sip and stroll is but maybe we can work something out. Never met up with someone before. Am huge Disney fan who tries to get to WDW every other year or so if I can in recent years. I mostly go solo but meeting sister and brother in law for part of vacation this year. Dont even know how Im meeting them and they havent been to WDW in over 20 years but should be fun

So got the meal plan because of the convenience but taking a solo trip for 4 nights I am doing 2 signature restaurants so as not to spend too much time sitting and eating.
So if anyone is going to be around WDW June 24 and June 26 I will be having dinner at Flying Fish and the California Grill respectively. Seeing the fireworks from up there is a must every trip.

Looks like I’ll be down there again for a quick “hit and run” trip from August 15-18. Lmk if you want to get together for a meal or drink!

I'm gonna be going Aug 1 - 3 and totally up for a meet up if anyone is gonna be around.

I'm traveling as a breakfast person with people who don't eat breakfast, so if anyone is down for breakfast/brunch in the parks, I'm totally okay with it 😊

I'll be traveling solo Aug 17-22 and staying at Pop and All-Star Sports. Is anyone else going to the MNSSHP on Aug 20th?

I’ll be attending the Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic on Friday November 8 & Saturday November 9. Wristbands are $140 for unlimited food and bev if anyone would like to join in, it’s my favorite party to attend each year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts