DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

We'll be down there 12-6 to 12-14. Anyone else?

I'll be there December 4-15. Glad to meet up with people for meals and/or activities! Check out the thread ANTSS2001 mentioned! Planning is underway for various get-togethers.

Daisy

I'll be there December 4-15. Glad to meet up with people for meals and/or activities! Check out the thread ANTSS2001 mentioned! Planning is underway for various get-togethers.

Daisy

I will do that. Just got back from a 4 day trip.

bpmorley and maryt01 -

I'll be at Pop Century Dec 8 - Dec 16

Be sure to check out our thread - There's now a an entire December group, and we will be having some fabulous meals together (most of us are on the Disney Dining Plan) - we would love to have you join us!

hi dh and I will be there 10/20-10/26. let me know if anyone wants to meet

I have made most of my ADRs for our trip on 12/10-12/14 (too short for my tastes, but, ya gotta do what ya gotta do):
Monday 12/10 Contemporary Resort California Grill @ 8pm (to watch the fireworks from there!)
Wednesday 12/12 MK Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4pm
Friday 12/14 Polynesian Resort: Ohana Best Friends Breakfast @ 10:50 am

Going to do the Candlelight Processional Package with Le Cellier, havn't decided yet on dyas/times.

Anybody else?

Me (46) dh (58) and my dd (23) will be at POP starting Dec. 23 leaving on Jan 1. If any of you solos want to join us for a meal during that time so you don't have to eat alone, just let me know. We have our advanced DDP reservations but I think we should be able to add to it. We are really friendly and always willing to meet others.
Becky/Dan/Aimee - We are from St. Louis, MO

In May dd went to Disney Hong Kong solo. She said people were great. So when we talked about someone possibly joining us for a meal - she was excited (as are we).

I am sure we could add at least 1 person to all reservations cause I know the tables aren't set for 3. I have never seen a table for 3 (but that is all we have). So - if anyone wants to join us, let me know and I can add you.

12/23 - dinner - San Angel - Epcot
12/24 - lunch - Sci-Fi - MGM
12/25 - dinner - Liberty Tree - MK (one space taken)
12/26 - dinner - Boma - AK Lodge
12/27 - dinner - Teppekani - Epcot
12/28 - dinner - Ohana - Polynesian
12/29 - early dinner - Mama Melrose - MGM (6:30 pm - Fantasmic show)
12/30 - lunch - Crystal Palace - MK
12/31 - dinner - Le Cellier - Epcot

Hello,,,I'd be glad to join you for dinner on 12/25 at MK if thats ok? Let me know.... Danny ºOº

Danny - I sent you a private message so we would get some details worked out. :goodvibes I did call this morning and add you to our reservation.

solo travelers... from 12-8 onwards... check this out
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1416979

Hi December 2007 Travelers,

How about if we make that from 12/4 onwards? I'm there 12/4-12/15, and in that thread I've posted my schedule, including small group dining for solo travelers, and other small group activities. I still have openings in most of the meal reservations, so let me know if you would like me to save you any of the available spots. (Couples are also welcome, at any meals where I have at least two spots left).

Daisy

Hi if you are a single lady and goin to be at disney world from sept 22nd though october or anytime during that time frame write back soon and let me know if you wanna meetup look forward to hearing from you

Hi if you are a single lady and goin to be at disney world from sept 22nd though october or anytime during that time frame write back soon and let me know if you wanna meetup look forward to hearing from you

Maybe DIS should have personal ads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts