DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

Hello Everyone,

I will be doing a solo trip to WDW from Mat 23rd to May 28th. I'm staying at the Grand Floridian. A very long story, but this is a big emotional trip for me.

I have packed a lot into this trip. Some parks, a lot of nice meals. I would love to share some of the nice experiences with someone.

These are my res. that I'd love to share if someone would like to join me.
Oh, I'm a 51 yr old widow, love Disney obviously ,pooh sized, look much younger so tm told, short brown/aiburn hair, hazel.eyes, friendly smile. I can talk about it wide variety of subjects. Love to read. I'm not looking for anything romantic! A nice friendship would be nice. Common interests are goo

Since all the reservations are for 1, it shouldn't bedifficult to add a person to this reservation.

Okay, after all that, here's the gstuff::sunny:

May 23rd California Grill 9:45pm. srill allowed to see the fireworks from the balcony at 9:15 pm

May 24th .Highway in the Sky Dine. Around
6:00 pm
Start at the Contemporary

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/contemporary-resort/highway-in-the-sky-dine-around/

It's $170, includes valet parking and it sounds very cool to take the monorail to eash resort and have great food and drinks .
I'm also taking the opportunity to dress up some.:cloud9: All the fancier places, I'm going to dress nice.

May 25th, I'm speeding in the Magic Kingdom, my favourite park, for the kid in me.

8;15 am VIP Tour ULtimate Classes. Magic.ingdom
5 1/2 tour of classic Magic Kingdom
Front of the line access for classic rides
History of Classic Magic Kingdom

3:55pm at Tony's Tom Square Restaurant for dinner. I've eaten. numerous imes there and always enjoyed it,

8:15 pm Fireworks Dessert Party in the Tomorrowland Terrace :tinker: This is worth every cebt to be able to sit down with yummy desserts and a great view of the castle and fireworks and not being shoved around. The cost is $79.

If you don’t find my company.unbearable, perhaps we could spend some time together at the Magic Kingdom..

May 26th :bday:

I'm speeding the day in glorious enjoyment. I'm pampering mysel at the Senses Spa. Sigh..... This I'm going the treatment at the Ivy Trellis . A glorious day for my birthday!

8:25 pm Citros for my birthday dinnrer.
I would really like to have a companion for this dinner. The is the first time in many years I've celebrated my birthdy and i'd love to share it with someone nice.

Afterwards I have high hopes of going to JellyRolls or Atlantic Dance Hàll, neither of which I've attached . If my feet hold out in my heels. Lol!!! I'll be dressed in for my birthday dinnrer!

May 27th. I'll be spending the day lounging around the pool, splurged on a cabana. A day or absolute relaxation! ! will be eating dinner though!

9:00pm Narcoseese's
Upscale dinner and a nice balcony to watch the Electric Water Pagaent. All my visits and I've never watched it.

May 28th, check out day, but busy!!!!! ;o)

Hollywood Studios Day!!!!!!

12:30 pm Hollywood Brown Derby. Fantasmic Lunch
This gives advance seating for Fabtasmic. It costs $62. Alcohol is extra. I eat at the Brown Derby evert time I visit, everything is excellent!

8:20 pm. I also added the Fantasmic VIP Dessert & viewing experience. We got a box of tasty treats and a speciality drink, with a kick if you like!. It costs $39.

9:00 pm FANTASMIC!!!!!!
I've only seen it once in 2008, amaz5!!
I hope to see it with someone who likes it yoo.

I love Disney all ways, but I find I enjoy it most with pthers. Something about sharing the magic.

I have a car. Good to use for resorts not on monorail.

Disboards is really messing with myessage. Keeps tossing me out.

I hope that I came across clearly and hope i interedt some decent people to answer me

I look forward to reading you replies.

Thank yo!!!!u

Hi!
I am going solo 9/18-21 and staying on site. So far this is what I have planned.
Arrive 9/18- have only a 9:40pm Res at Ohana
9/19- morning at MK, lunch at BOG, head to Epcot the rest of day
9/20- AK all day. Dinner at Sanaa
9/21- Breakfast at Bon Voyage at Trattoria.

All this can be subject to change.

This is my first post here. After solo jaunts to California, Paris, and Tokyo that were part of larger vacations, I've decided to do a full Disney World only trip in early October. I've been twice before with my family. This time I want to focus on the little things and the food. With that in mind, I've already made a bunch of reservations. (Got to use that pricey Deluxe Dining Plan. Heh.)

If anyone is interested I can see about switching the reservations to 2 people. I assume that's fairly easy because it's the same size table.

Friday, October 6th - Epcot
7:55 PM - Coral Reef

Saturday, October 7th - Epcot
11:50 AM - Le Cellier
8 PM - Chefs de France

Sunday, October 8th - Magic Kingdom
11:50 AM - Be Our Guest
8:50 PM - California Grill

Monday, October 9th - Hollywood Brown Derby
12:30 PM - Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic package
8:55 PM - Sci Fi Dine In

Tuesday, October 10th - Animal Kingdom
Noon - Tiffins Rivers of Light package
9:20 PM - Jiko

Wednesday, October 11th - Magic Kingdom
1:15 PM - Skipper Canteen

As you can see, I'm not really a character dining/buffet person. I want to try a wide variety of cuisines. I want to try something new. I even Googled how to eat a whole fish. :)
Wow, you made some awesome choices, what a trip!

Hey guys! I am very excited to be coming to the 20th anniversary dis meet. Is there anyone else going that would like to meet up as a group for dinner? If anyone needs an extra for Ohana Im your man. LOL I would seriously enjoy meeting like minded Disers for a meal.
What are the dates for this? You should plan something!

first adults only trip, june 1-3. we are staying at boardwalk. would love to meet for drinks or wander at epcot.

Hello Everyone,

I will be doing a solo trip to WDW from Mat 23rd to May 28th. I'm staying at the Grand Floridian. A very long story, but this is a big emotional trip for me.

I have packed a lot into this trip. Some parks, a lot of nice meals. I would love to share some of the nice experiences with someone.

These are my res. that I'd love to share if someone would like to join me.
Oh, I'm a 51 yr old widow, love Disney obviously ,pooh sized, look much younger so tm told, short brown/aiburn hair, hazel.eyes, friendly smile. I can talk about it wide variety of subjects. Love to read. I'm not looking for anything romantic! A nice friendship would be nice. Common interests are goo

Since all the reservations are for 1, it shouldn't bedifficult to add a person to this reservation.

Okay, after all that, here's the gstuff::sunny:

May 23rd California Grill 9:45pm. srill allowed to see the fireworks from the balcony at 9:15 pm

May 24th .Highway in the Sky Dine. Around
6:00 pm
Start at the Contemporary

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/contemporary-resort/highway-in-the-sky-dine-around/

It's $170, includes valet parking and it sounds very cool to take the monorail to eash resort and have great food and drinks .
I'm also taking the opportunity to dress up some.:cloud9: All the fancier places, I'm going to dress nice.

May 25th, I'm speeding in the Magic Kingdom, my favourite park, for the kid in me.

8;15 am VIP Tour ULtimate Classes. Magic.ingdom
5 1/2 tour of classic Magic Kingdom
Front of the line access for classic rides
History of Classic Magic Kingdom

3:55pm at Tony's Tom Square Restaurant for dinner. I've eaten. numerous imes there and always enjoyed it,

8:15 pm Fireworks Dessert Party in the Tomorrowland Terrace :tinker: This is worth every cebt to be able to sit down with yummy desserts and a great view of the castle and fireworks and not being shoved around. The cost is $79.

If you don’t find my company.unbearable, perhaps we could spend some time together at the Magic Kingdom..

May 26th :bday:

I'm speeding the day in glorious enjoyment. I'm pampering mysel at the Senses Spa. Sigh..... This I'm going the treatment at the Ivy Trellis . A glorious day for my birthday!

8:25 pm Citros for my birthday dinnrer.
I would really like to have a companion for this dinner. The is the first time in many years I've celebrated my birthdy and i'd love to share it with someone nice.

Afterwards I have high hopes of going to JellyRolls or Atlantic Dance Hàll, neither of which I've attached . If my feet hold out in my heels. Lol!!! I'll be dressed in for my birthday dinnrer!

May 27th. I'll be spending the day lounging around the pool, splurged on a cabana. A day or absolute relaxation! ! will be eating dinner though!

9:00pm Narcoseese's
Upscale dinner and a nice balcony to watch the Electric Water Pagaent. All my visits and I've never watched it.

May 28th, check out day, but busy!!!!! ;o)

Hollywood Studios Day!!!!!!

12:30 pm Hollywood Brown Derby. Fantasmic Lunch
This gives advance seating for Fabtasmic. It costs $62. Alcohol is extra. I eat at the Brown Derby evert time I visit, everything is excellent!

8:20 pm. I also added the Fantasmic VIP Dessert & viewing experience. We got a box of tasty treats and a speciality drink, with a kick if you like!. It costs $39.

9:00 pm FANTASMIC!!!!!!
I've only seen it once in 2008, amaz5!!
I hope to see it with someone who likes it yoo.

I love Disney all ways, but I find I enjoy it most with pthers. Something about sharing the magic.

I have a car. Good to use for resorts not on monorail.

Disboards is really messing with myessage. Keeps tossing me out.

I hope that I came across clearly and hope i interedt some decent people to answer me

I look forward to reading you replies.

Thank yo!!!!u

My friend and I will be there 5/19 - 5/26. We are always looking to meet new people, and love good company. (Not to mention, one of us is a great dancer if you head to the Boardwalk)

It's a while away yet but I'll be there from September 15 - 29 and have got a few ADRs booked, although they are all subject to change!

Sunday 16 September - Crystal Palace - Breakfast

Wednesday 19 September - Garden Grill - Dinner

Friday 21 September - 'Ohana - Breakfast

Tuesday 25 September - Tusker House - Breakfast

Thursday 27 September - Be Our Guest - Lunch

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested joining me to any of them.

Hello! I might be able to join you on the 27th! I might be doing a tour that day so I will have to let you know (will PM) but I am an Australian 25 year old lady.

I have a couple ADRs for 2 during my solo trip. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in joining me for any.

9/8: Tiffins 6:20pm
9/9: Sci-FI 11:40am
9/11: CA Grill 7:50pm
9/15: Be Our Guest 7:20pm

Going solo Nov 14-17. If anyone would like to meet up for a meal, PM me. Don't have anything booked so if you have an interest at a specific meal and a resi is still available, let me know.
I’ll be there from nov 7-19th. I can’t PM yet cuz I’m a newbie. Lol I will be traveling with my bf, but he gets grumpy and overwhelmed at themeparks. So I often venture out to explore on my own to let him decompress. I’ll try to message you when I’ve earned it. Haha

I have a PPO ADR at Garden Grill on Sept 24 for 3 and two are cancelling on me. Anyone want to join? Can I even do that one by myself?

I have a PPO ADR at Garden Grill on Sept 24 for 3 and two are cancelling on me. Anyone want to join? Can I even do that one by myself?
I won't be there in September, but I'll be doing a Garden Grill breakfast later in the morning, sometime around late April or early May. If you'd like to go to Garden Grill again then, maybe we could meet there in spring.

I currently have a 11.35am reservation for 2 at Tiffins on September 9th if anyone's interested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!