DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

Anyone going solo for Aug 30th to Sept 2nd? I was originally booked with a group of friends but everyone backed out. looking for someone to do F&W festivities with

Going solo again, Oct 21st - 24th, MNNSHP on the 21st. If you see a guy in a Ferris Bueller costume, say hi.

My 3rd solo trip this year will be 11/16-11/21. I am planning to spend some time at the Food and Wine Festival and trying new restaurants to me both in the parks and at Disney Springs. PM if you have any interest in a culinary adventure.

I’ll be at WDW from Oct 25 to 29 if anyone is interested in meeting up. I am going to Food and Wine a few times to hopefully fill up my passport book!

I'll be there from Feb 22-28, and I'll be solo for the last 3 days of the trip if anyone wants to join for a meal and/or some rides!

Looking for someone who maybe has an extra spot for a solo traveler in their Jingle Bell Jingle BAM Dessert Party group, first week of December? I'm clean & don't bite, but if you want I can also just pay you & do my own thing at the party. :)

Currently have Oct trip planned from 22nd - 1 Nov. Would be open to meeting for a meal.

I just booked solo trip for 9/15-9/18. Anyone else traveling then?

We have a trip planned for Sept 18th-25th.

I will be down there sometime between 9/10 and 9/20(still finalizing dates). Would be open to meeting up while in Orlando if anyone wants to. I know over the weekend of 9/19-9/20 I will be going to SeaWorld for the Craft Beet Festival one day as well. If anyone wants to meet, PM me.

Does anyone think they will stop prix fix for be our guest?? I miss the old menu options and not having to sit for a 3 course meal...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!