Dining Central -- March

BobBrazeal

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow adult and solo travelers,

Breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack?? – Is anyone out there interested in linking up with other adult or solo travelers? Well then you’ve come to the right place.

Are you new to solo travel or a little nervous about going for a meal by yourself? This might just be a good way for some newer solo travelers to feel more comfortable going for a nice sit down dinner. This could give you one more thing to enjoy on your next trip to the world!!

Are you comfortable alone but just think you might want some company or conversation for a meal or two? Maybe you’re just interested in meeting some other vacationers like yourself that travel either solo or without the kids. This could be the “E-ticket” for you.

This isn’t just for solo travelers but for anyone on these boards, but certainly targeted for the adult couple or solo travelers. I just know that some solo travelers are a bit reluctant to dine alone so I’ve dwelled on them. I remember; I’m usually a solo and was very reluctant at first.

Let others know of your interest, right here. Post your travel dates and specifically any dates that you might want to meet to share a meal or a snack. Please specify any preference for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. Let us know if you already have a Priority Seating somewhere that you wish to share, and the time.

Maybe, if you would please, when you’ve confirmed plans with someone and are booked, edit your original reply here to let others know.

So who is up for some company for a meal in March?

Bob

I will be arriving on 3/15 staying until 3/23. Would love to meet for a meal
and some conversation.:pinkbounc

i am going back to disney world myself and would love to have a meal with you. i just came back right before christmas and can not wait to do it again. please drop me aline so we can cha
judy:jester:

We have a reservation for Victoria and Albert's Chefs Table during our visit in March. Would anyone want to share the experience (picking up their own tab) with us?

Right now I just want to find out how much interest there is in participation, because the reservations for V & A are so restrictive.
From what the people at V & A have said, if we have any no-shows- it will cost $25.00 per absence.

Think about it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!