Dining Credit Distribution/Plan

sarapizz

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all!
We're going next week, and I'm trying to figure out the best use of our regular dining plan credits. We'll have to pay for one meal out of pocket as we have 6 TS and 6 QS, so trying to decide which one...
Arrival Day 1 - Ohana dinner (only meal of that day based on arrival time)
Day 2 - Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Lunch, QS Dinner
Day 3 - Narcoossee's dinner, lunch included in a tour
Day 4 - QS lunch and dinner
Day 5 - QS Lunch, Yak and Yeti Dinner
Day 6 - QS Lunch, Chefs de France Dinner
Day 7 - QS Lunch, Toledo Dinner

I'm thinking probably pay for either Yak and Yeti or Chefs de France? Not sure which would be the better choice. I was also considering adding a TS dinner on Day 4, paying Narcoossee's OOP, and doing a QS breakfast at some point. Would love to get some others thoughts! Thanks!

You may want to do some kind of combination with the adults. Assuming there is an even number of adults, you pay with credits for one meal and OOP for another adult at same meal. Pay OOP for least expensive entree. Then you can share the dessert that comes with credit dinner.

For any children, you want to pay OOP at any of the a la carte places over paying OOP at a buffet. A la carte meals for kids are usually $10-15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter