Dining during Christmas party

anelson81

Earning My Ears
When is the latest dining reservation that can be made in Magic Kingdom on a night of the Christmas party if we are NOT attending the party?

I may be wrong, but I imagine that if the park closes at 6 PM, you would need to have an ADR before that time. I would shoot for somewhere around 5:45.

Personally, I would stay in the park until close, meander my way out so I am gone by 7, and dine outside of the park.

When is the latest dining reservation that can be made in Magic Kingdom on a night of the Christmas party if we are NOT attending the party?
It varies with the restaurant (e.g. on Dec 1 Crystal Palace closes to non-party guests at 5:55, Liberty Tree Tavern at 7:00) . You will need to make a reservation on the restaurant's regular dining page where it will list the closing time/last available reservation on a party day for those without party tickets.

There is a separate page for MVMCP dining reservations during the party when party tickets are required.

It varies with the restaurant (e.g. on Dec 1 Crystal Palace closes to non-party guests at 5:55, Liberty Tree Tavern at 7:00) . You will need to make a reservation on the restaurant's regular dining page where it will list the closing time/last available reservation on a party day for those without party tickets.

There is a separate page for MVMCP dining reservations during the party when party tickets are required.

Thank you! This is very helpful. Why would Liberty Tree allow later reservations on a night when the park closes at 6? So I suppose whatever the page will allow, I assume the they will uphold those reservations?

But if the park closes at 6pm, aren't they going to start asking anyone without a wristband to leave at that time? Or does that typically start around 7pm? Maybe you would you check in with the restaurant early and get one of the dining wristbands (we got one of those last year when we checked in for BOG but they had told us that was so we wouldn't get hassled on our way out of the park)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter