Dining help

Mom2ns

Earning My Ears
Hi all. Hoping I can get some advice. My family and I are going to be in Disney Dec21st-26th and staying at the Swan. I have three kids ages 11, 9 and 4. My older two will eat almost anything. Not picky at all but my youngest is a terrible eater. But as long as mac n cheese is on the menu I’m fine. We are doing one park per day. I made reservations at mama melrose for dinner , rose and crown for lunch and spice road table for dinner which I’m thinking of canceling. Plaza for lunch and Morimoto for dinner, tusker House for lunch and Sana’a for dinner and 50s prime time for lunch and il mulino for dinner on our last night.
I think I want cancel my dinner at Spice road bc of the recent reviews and really nothing for my youngest to eat. I’m having a hard time deciding where to eat dinner at Epcot. Also, with being at the parks for most of the day, is it better to eat dinner outside the park and come back for the evening shows and a few rides? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I would suggest the Garden Grill at Epcot. I believe they do have mac n cheese and it's served family style with characters. My boys loved it so much when they were around the ages of your older two that now ten years later it is the only repeat restaurant they requested.

I think I would book Garden Grill in Epcot. So much fun! And a great break with good food and great character interaction.

My family likes to go back to the resort ion the afternoon, but I don't knwo how your family fares with long days in a park. From Epcot heading back to the Swan is easy, so you could just wing it and see how the kids feel.

Travel time to and from your resort from the other parks takes a bit of time, so factore that in. We find the break is good for us, but others find it stressful with very little benefit. They suggest finding a spot to relax or using lunch to offer a break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter