Dining....Imagineer

aviva5675

DIS Veteran
Would like to book this dining experience, as Florida residents can do any day, either location- all seem booked up for the 6 months-- even called on the phone. Any trick to getting a ressie?

We did it many years ago. When we tried at 6 months it wasn't available - the ADR opened up a few weeks after. The problem with the CMs is all they see is that it isn't available - I wish the CMs could tell if the ADRs were booked up or not even open yet.

I just kept checking. Every day, several times a day. Eventually I found a reservation. We don't live close to Disney (we are in Virginia) so after I was able to get the reservation, we planned a trip around it. Actually, I had two high school age sons that were looking at a few colleges in Florida, so we did a trip to Florida to do college visits and tacked on a few days at Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts