Dining Invites

pinkgirlmommy

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are taking my sister and her family to Disney for the first time in November, and I LOVE to do welcome letters, dining invites, and park letters each day. In the past LadyB, Mandy, and Marion have done some stuff for me and I love it! I re-use my letters each trip when I can, so I have started requesting them with no date/time, but I still have some that I don't have and also need some for my niece and nephews since i have set the bar so high and we are staying in the same room. I can't do them for my girls and not for my niece and nephews, lol. I see that LadyB and Mandy are inactive, and Marion is not designing until after the 24th possibly, so I have requested some welcome letters there. Are there any other active DISingners that is doing these? I keep looking through threads and I was going to send some dining requests to Dawn but realized she is in the hospital and not designing as well. Amy has helped me with Non-Disney designs, but I need Disney ones for this trip, so is there someone else I should be requesting these from? I already send Marion a request for Welcome letters and park letters, and have a draft for dining invites, just not sure who I should request them from.

Thank you Amy! I actually found those as well and have them pulled up to print as a backup! I also found some Pressed Penny blanks as well. That will work for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!