Dining options already booked??

Update for anyone curious (and who doesn't think they need to plan meals that far out)… I called the Dine Line and (after 40 minutes on hold) spoke to someone who gave me some good information. First, she confirmed that Lamplight Lounge was, indeed, booked every hour of every day of my trip, citing the fact that it is a new restaurant. She also shared that some reservation times are held back for resort guests, so while I couldn't book Blue Bayou through the app or online, several times were available to me as a resort guest. Very interesting! Unfortunately, the times were still somewhat limited, since we are a five top, so we ended up not booking this restaurant either.

I think part of the issue is that we are a group of 5, but I'm sure many other family parties are large as well, so I thought I would come back and share this info, for anyone with a bigger group hoping to book one of the most popular restaurants for an upcoming trip - book right away when your window opens!

Thanks to you I was able to call and get a reservation to the Blue Bayou since I was staying onsite. Looking at the Disneyland app it showed as all booked. =)

I'm happy to know that calling directly helped. My family usually have a party of 6 and we've stopped even trying to eat at TS restaurants because there's never anything available. We aren't going again until next year, but I'm eager to try Lamplight, so we'll make sure to book as soon as reservations open up and either split into 4 and 2 or call the line. It would be nice if they could find a better way of accommodating larger parties. I have mild anxiety attacks when calling places by phone and it's so much easier to use the internet whenever possible.

Thanks to you I was able to call and get a reservation to the Blue Bayou since I was staying onsite. Looking at the Disneyland app it showed as all booked. =)
Yay!!! This makes me so happy. I get such good advice from this Board, so I’m glad to pay it forward. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!