Dining package ressies not showing in app?

koquinn

DIS Veteran
I've tried to add my dining reservations to the app and to my account on the website but I can't seem to add the ones that are attached to a package, like Frozen, Fantasmic, and World of Color. I would love for it all to be in one place so I don't forget something. All I have right now is the email confirmations. Is there a way to do it so it shows up in the app too?

If you were logged into your Disney account on the site when you made the package reservation, it should show up in the app as long as you are logged into the the same account. If you weren’t logged in, I believe there is an option to link dining reservations on the full site.

I ran into this problem last summer when we went to WDW. I called Disney and they confirmed that the reservations were still there...but that sometimes it takes 24 hours for it to show up correctly in the app on your phone.

My F! Hungry Bear package doesn't show on the app, but all other dining does. When I log into the website, everything shows:confused3. I can't figure it out.

If you were logged into your Disney account on the site when you made the package reservation, it should show up in the app as long as you are logged into the the same account. If you weren’t logged in, I believe there is an option to link dining reservations on the full site.

I was logged in, and have tried to link them with the dining ressie #, but it says it can't find it. The non-package ones all show up; it's just the packages that don't.

I ran into this problem last summer when we went to WDW. I called Disney and they confirmed that the reservations were still there...but that sometimes it takes 24 hours for it to show up correctly in the app on your phone.

It's been a couple weeks since I booked them so I don't think waiting longer will help?

I was logged in, and have tried to link them with the dining ressie #, but it says it can't find it. The non-package ones all show up; it's just the packages that don't.

It's been a couple weeks since I booked them so I don't think waiting longer will help?
You should probably call Disney to get some help in sorting it out.

The app has been that way for a long time - last year, our WOC Dessert Party (which was cancelled...sob!) didn't appear in the app, but did on the website.

The app has been that way for a long time - last year, our WOC Dessert Party (which was cancelled...sob!) didn't appear in the app, but did on the website.
Both our WOC dessert party and our Fantasmic dining don't show up. That's why I always bring printed copies of my hotel and dining reservations.
Not that is could do much, but it's a reassurance for me.

Dine Line CMs have confided that the app drives them nuts! They have complained to IT many, many times. Now they advise guests to keep copies of the confirmation emails. It's just easier that way. Agree with the pp, if printed copies give you peace of mind, keep a file of the copies and bring it on your trip.

I am seeing the same thing. Our F! Dining package is showing online but not in app. All other dining is showing in app. Must be a system issue/design

I don't think I've ever gotten an e-mail confirmation for the WOC DP, either, because you have to call to reserve it. It does show up in the account on the website, though.

I don't think I've ever gotten an e-mail confirmation for the WOC DP, either, because you have to call to reserve it. It does show up in the account on the website, though.

I made one and I didn't have to call, I made it on the website.

I've made 5 reservations (Fantasmic/Blue Bayou, Lamplight Lounge, Steakhouse 55, Cafe Orleans and World of Color Dessert Party) online and each time I received an email confirmation instantly after the reservation was complete. I also see all my reservations in the app.

My WOC dessert party is showing in the app for tomorrow. I booked through the website. It’s generic; you cannot click on it for more information like you can other meal reservations.

We booked the WOC DP online so I have a confirmation email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter