Dining Package

TNMickey6924

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I am leaving for Disney on Monday. I was looking at my reservations and something caught my eye on our dining package. My son is 14 but it looks like they have him listed as a child. Will this affect what he can get to eat? They are showing his age as 14 but have him listed as a child. I thought Disney considered 9 and under as a child?? It has been about 4 years since I have been so maybe they have changed the dining plan. Thanks for any info!

Hi all! I am leaving for Disney on Monday. I was looking at my reservations and something caught my eye on our dining package. My son is 14 but it looks like they have him listed as a child. Will this affect what he can get to eat? They are showing his age as 14 but have him listed as a child. I thought Disney considered 9 and under as a child?? It has been about 4 years since I have been so maybe they have changed the dining plan. Thanks for any info!

He is 14 and a child for your resort stay, but 14 and an adult for the dining plan. It lists it that way for everyone. He'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter